KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1654): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Red X panted before sitting down on his knee.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:39 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Vlad... are you alright?" she turned to him looking worried.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:48 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guen glared at Slade then tured to X* "R u ok" *Guenivear put a hand on his shoulder*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:48 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah... Just exhausted thats it..." replied Vlad.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:49 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Vamp stood up,"You're not exactly human are you?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:51 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad shook his head slowly. "Half Vampire..." he answered standing up again.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:52 PM
Puddin Pop

*Guen took of her hand slowly happy he was ok*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 09:52 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"I knew it." Vamp smiled "so, how old are you?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Three hundred and twenty..." answered Vlad smiling.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:51 PM
Puddin Pop

"Wow well thats nice i wont live that long but thats cool."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 10:53 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Wow,you are older than me..." Vamp looked kind of embarassed and looked at the ground. "Sorry you're the only other person that's like me I've ever met,other than my stupid Uncle...so where are you from?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:00 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Originaly... From Romania... Later I lived in France for most of my life..." answered Vlad.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:03 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"I'm from England, but I lived in France for a while aswell. Then I came here after my maker ...was killed. Where do you live now?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:19 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nowhere... Just on the streets probably" said Vlad.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:24 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

"Well um...Robin probably wants the X suit back, and we have lot's of room in the tower... But only if you promise not to go all evil and steal the suit again." Vamp knew he wasn't a bad guy,how could he be? He saved her. Not only that but she knew how it was to live on the streets.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:33 PM
Puddin Pop

"Oh I'm shure Robin wont mind, Vlad you wont attack me will you? Well im shure you wont well the only reason why I have super strangth is cuz i was bit by a ware wolf but it never really did anything im not shure if a vampire will do anything eather." *Guenivear said smiling at Vald* "Never had been 2 Frace b4 was it pretty?"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah...Beatiful..." answered Vlad. Vlad knew he was gifted, In martial arts, and in powers.He needed a new outfit anywayz.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:28 AM
Puddin Pop

"Oh ive always wanted to go there, i used to live on the streets to it was very scary will you come to the tower with us?" *Guenivear said smiling hoping that he would say yes he was nice to her even though she said she would kill him.*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:35 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded. "I'll stay..." he said. He kinds started to have a crush on Vamp. "That is if Robin lets..."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:39 AM
Puddin Pop

"Of course he will!!!" *Guen thouht Vlad was cool he could help her with her powers*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 01:48 AM