KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Green-Flame Torch

Harry Potter and the Green-Flame Torch
Started by: jennyanderson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jennyanderson
The Author

SIRIUS BLACK
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by jennyanderson on May 13th, 2004 at 06:19 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:15 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

HARRY POTTER

Last edited by jennyanderson on May 13th, 2004 at 06:20 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:16 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

GINNY WEASLEY

Last edited by jennyanderson on May 13th, 2004 at 06:20 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:18 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

ANOTHER OF SIRIUS BLACK

Last edited by jennyanderson on May 13th, 2004 at 06:22 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:19 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

HESTIA JONES

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:24 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:25 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

A PICTURE OF CHO CHANG.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:57 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

CEDRIC DIGGORY.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:59 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

DRACO'S MOTHER, NARCISSA MALFOY.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:02 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

FLEUR DELACOUR

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:58 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

RON WEASLEY

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:59 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

HERMIONE GRANGER

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:00 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

ANOTHER ONE OF TORCH (IN SOME WEIRD COSTUME!)

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:02 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

AND HERE IS A PICTURE OF A NEW CHARACTER THAT I WOULD BE INTRODUCING PRETTY SOON IN THE NOVEL, HIS NAME IS CEASAR (PRONOUNCED AS C-ZAAR).
(please log in to view the image) wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 03:05 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Alright Jenny, I'm sorry. I took the time to read your story and it was pretty good. I know I was being a bit rude and arrogant. Everybody has a right to make thier OWN storys just how they want. Keep it up, it's good work.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 04:23 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yay, FvJ, nice one wink

And Jenny, are those celebs actually going to play the characters? Obviously Daniel, Rupert and Emma, but the others?? Angelina? And was that Jordan and Christina???

blink

That would be one hell of a movie big grin Oh, and the guy who plays Ced, yummmmmmm..........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 16th, 2004 02:13 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
And Jenny, are those celebs actually going to play the characters? Obviously Daniel, Rupert and Emma, but the others?? Angelina? And was that Jordan and Christina???

blink

That would be one hell of a movie big grin Oh, and the guy who plays Ced, yummmmmmm..........

No they're not...I'm not sure about Cedric but the rest I'm pretty sure they're not wink

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 03:22 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

They won't, J.K Rowling said she wanted the HP cast to be interly British.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 04:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

quote:
Originally posted by Syren

Yay, FvJ, nice one wink

blink

Well I was hearing some rumour that, that guy was one and the favourite in line to play Cedric… but knowing Daniel, I mean look, about 14 000 kids auditioned to play the role of Harry but he was selected just because he is one of the producers son, I don’t think he would be too happy if Henry played Cedric’s part, I mean he’s just too handsome-it would drive all the attention away from Daniel, but lets just keep all of our fingers crossed and hope that he is selected! And did anyone of you see the picture of that Katie Leung girl who is suppose to play Cho Chang? God, she is so ugly! I know that most of us don’t like her but they should’ve just sticked truth to the book and cast sone one really good looking! Man, I hate the casting director, don’t you guys?
And yes, those are indeed Christina, Angelina and Jordan.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:35 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

Oh wow, I just realised a lot things had happened since I was last year-some of the guys who didn’t like my story now likes it, hmmm…maybe I should try to get it published! What d’you say guys? wink

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:37 AM