KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Robots

Robots
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Robots

Another CG animated flick, this time the return of Fox, with Robots.
Due for release March 2005 (in US). With the voices of Ewan McGregor, Robin Williams, et al.
View trailer

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:52 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I personally didn't like "Ice Age", and neither the animation or voice talent really impress me in this feature either. sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:09 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I ended up seeing "Robots" after all, and I enjoyed it throughly. Of course, Dreamworks doesn't seem to have their finger on the pulse of what's made PIXAR's films work, mainly being voice talent, but their animation is CLEARLY getting better.

Story was a little kidsy, and the humor was a little flat, but it was still a fun movie, and much better than "Ice Age", IMO.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:45 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ewan McGregor Im so seeing that!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:56 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Episode III trailer on the big screen... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yep, that was beautiful.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:47 AM
kimmeh
vixen

We went to see this cause I wanted to see the Ep 3 trailer on the big screen (fan friggin tastic BTW) and whaddaya know... the movie wasnt bad either! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:19 PM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am looking forwards to seeing this animation, looks wonderful.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

The animation looks really cool, but the story doesnt sound all that great, i wouldnt mind seeing it though, especialy as peple seem to go in thinking it'll be rubbish and then enjoying it

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:18 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bilb
We went to see this cause I wanted to see the Ep 3 trailer on the big screen (fan friggin tastic BTW) and whaddaya know... the movie wasnt bad either! stick out tongue
It cant be not good if you get to LISTEN to Ewan for an hour or so

Im wanting to see this, deffinitivly!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lydia_J
The animation looks really cool, but the story doesnt sound all that great, i wouldnt mind seeing it though, especialy as peple seem to go in thinking it'll be rubbish and then enjoying it

It's pretty much the same story as "ANTZ", where someone goes from zero to hero for a whole community, but there's also a "I'll make my parents proud" side story. It hasn't got a solid message like PIXAR flicks do, but the animation is fuuuuuun.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:18 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

They always put the awesome movie trailers with the movies i could care less about

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:22 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Cant wait to see this film! Should be great

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 10:50 PM
Padmé Amidala is currently offline Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

I saw it, I didn't care for it very much

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 05:01 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

We saw this and it was quite amusing, and some of the ideas were quite good but it was not a great movie and did not really bring anything new, but worth watching all the same.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:54 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

it was a good movie. not as good as the incredibles but it was a great time.
there were some great references to some pop culture things
"i like the way u do that right thurr" lol that was great. and there was also a nudge to a certain franchise that is ending this year. a little movie subtitled episode III....:P

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:36 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I plan on seeing this movie, and I am sure that I will like it and later buy it when it comes out.

The fact that Halle Berry plays a voice is also a good reason to go see this.

I am sure she will just as good as voice acting as she is in her other acting parts.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:12 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i saw the previews and i wasn't sure if i wanted to see it or not, but it had so many famous voices, so i saw it with my girlfriend a few days ago and i think it was a very funny and clever movie. it was very good. it had some humor that i think would be meant for older movie goers, but it was a very good movie overall

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:51 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I am looking forward the Brittany Spears performance part.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:22 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

it's hilarious

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 03:29 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote