KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr.Strange,Yoda,Gambit,Dark Phoenix vs Apocalypse,Darkseid,Galactus & symbiote Borg

Dr.Strange,Yoda,Gambit,Dark Phoenix vs Apocalypse,Darkseid,Galactus & symbiote Borg
Started by: Dormammu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dormammu

Dr.Strange,Yoda,Gambit,Dark Phoenix vs Apocalypse,Darkseid,Galactus & symbiote Borg

Happy Dance Hey everyone! This is my 1st post here. What do you guys think? Who would win? I honestly don't kno

Attachment: yoda.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 03:29 AM
Dormammu is currently offline Click here to Send Dormammu a Private Message Find more posts by Dormammu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Gambit? What the hell is he doing among the others? Way out of his league there. The others are interesting, I'd say with Phoenix the former team has the advantage. Galactus and Darkseid together are formidable, but Phoenix is too much I think. With Strange and Yoda, I imagine it pushes them over the edge.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 03:50 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Hi and welcome to KMC.

Click link and read!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

have a nice stay.

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 07:43 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote