KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thor,silversurfer vs thanos with a GL ring(no weakness)

thor,silversurfer vs thanos with a GL ring(no weakness)
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

I cant stand how the GL ring was meant to be one of the most powerful weapons in the DCU, but the original one had a weakness to WOOD, and the others (except kyles) have had a weakness to YELLOW!!!

It's like, "i've got the most powerful weapon ever created, with a power source as old as the universe itself, but I cant knock down a wooden treehouse, and I cant beat you if you wear yellow clothes."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:16 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yellow? Ahahahahaha. That's classic. So basically Green Lantern is powerless next to the song 'Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Old Oak Tree.'

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:11 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

but kyles ring has no weakness

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 09:36 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I think it seriously is a problem of DC that they make there Heroes pretty much invincible but they still lose against some idiots (for example Kyle he got this undeefeatable power ring and still loses every other day, or Flash c'mon he can run at the speed of löight, do you know how ****ing fast that is and people like Dr. Alchemy or Boomerang are still a problem for him)

The funny thing is that with Batman it is the other way around from his powers he shouldn't be that strong but he still kicks everyones ass if he wants to.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 10:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote