KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » House of Flying Daggers

House of Flying Daggers
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
River Wild

If you watch crouching tiger and love it you will feel the same while watching the house of the flying daggers, the fight scene was good also, though the ending was sad!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:11 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Loved the movie, especially all the beautiful outfits and action scenes. ^_^

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:58 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I absolutely love this movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 12:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arashi13

I like the movie a lot with the exception of the ending. I would have preferred a happy ending instead of such a depressing one.

Ziyi is great in action films and she certainly was at her most beautiful. I think Takeshi Kaneshiro was amazing also. Andy Lau was great too. The rest of the supporting cast were good also. I just hated the ending though. Other then that a very good film.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 05:18 AM
Arashi13 is currently offline Click here to Send Arashi13 a Private Message Find more posts by Arashi13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have a passing interest in this...I liked Hero a lot, so maybe I'll rent it sometime.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:21 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Saw it thought it was pretty bad.There seen to be no plot and it was pretty boring.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:32 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

I liked Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Hero a lot so I can't wait to see this, I'm going to rent it out the next chance I get because I saw it in the DVD store. smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 05:19 AM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It is on dvd too.I think this movie got an award also.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:29 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

Yeah I am going to rent it on DVD the next change I get. >.>

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 12:55 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Good I hope you enjoy it!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 02:44 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

House of Flying Daggers is one of the best asian films I have ever seen.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The only promblem with Asian firms is that they are almost all the same.jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:47 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
The only promblem with Asian firms is that they are almost all the same.jm

Not always. Some are though

Old Post May 4th, 2007 09:55 PM
LovingMovies24
Movie Lover!!

I can't believe this was overlooked at the Oscars! I thought it was one of Ziyi's most crowd-pleasing performances. I have to watch it again.. I loved this movie!

THE CLIMB - now on DVD - Visit the Official Website!

John Hurt - David Strathairn - Gregory Smith - Marla Sokoloff - Sarah Buxton

"A jewel well-worth seeking out for its humanity, humor, and most of all, the brilliant John Hurt." - Chicago Tribune

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:30 AM
LovingMovies24 is currently offline Click here to Send LovingMovies24 a Private Message Find more posts by LovingMovies24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arashi13

Ziyi was incredible in this film. Too bad they sullied the film with that depressing ending.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 05:48 AM
Arashi13 is currently offline Click here to Send Arashi13 a Private Message Find more posts by Arashi13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ttaa

love it

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 07:25 AM
ttaa is currently offline Click here to Send ttaa a Private Message Find more posts by ttaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote