KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inuyasha RPG

Inuyasha RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Kagome: Sango! *puts Sango on Inuyasha's back* take her to Kaede ((did i spell that right?)) right away!

Miroku: *gently puts Kari on Kirara's back* there, you need some care as well i see

Kari: but your friend...

Inuyasha: Let's go dammit!! *runs towards the village at top speed*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:41 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

((I think so.))
*Sango's bleeding increases and she coughs up blood on Inuyasha's head.*evil face

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:44 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[meanie! poor Inu]

InuYasha: ewwwwww *comes into Kaede's hut* hey Kaede! we need help!

Kaede: set her down and tell the monk not to come in here until we're done *she pointed to Miroku who was peeking in the window*

*Kaede bandages Sango's wounds and goes to tend to Kari*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:48 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango wakes up and moans. Then crys out in pain when she tries to sit up. She relizes she is in Miroku's arms.*
"Miroku? What happened?'

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:50 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

[sry... g2g, bye]

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:52 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-walks in by sango-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

Inuyasha walked towards Miroku and slaps him to the side.

Inuyasha:To the side, pervert!

Inuyasha(to sango) : Dont pay attention to him. Just rest so we can get back on our fourney as soon as possible

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:42 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari appeared in Kaede's hut and looked at Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Kagome, Shippo, Kaede, and Kirara* thank you *She bowed her appreciation* for saving my life

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:46 AM
mordamor22

InuYasha:Pfft. Lets just go as soon as possible

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:40 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

why r u so impatient
-appears behind inuyasha-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:50 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari looked at Inuyasha* uh... i was wondering *Kari fumbled, trying to find the words. Her palms began to get sweaty and she couldn't help but tremble, a little nervous* my family was killed by that demon and i was... um, wondering if i could maybe travel with you guys? *Kari dropped her eyes to the floor and felt like an idiot asking such a thing*

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 03:16 AM
mordamor22

InuYasha:NO WAY

Kagome:Let her come shes nice!...The two argued until the magical word SIT was said. Kari was the newest member of their ever-growing pack...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:19 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari smiled sweetly* thank you, uh... i haven't gotten any of your names yet have i? oh and my name's Kari by the way!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 10:12 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Stands up weakly grabs onto Miroku to brace herself.* "I'm Sango and this is Miroku." gestures toward miroku*

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((Hi! do mind if i join anyone?))

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

((yea go ahead))

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:14 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

((of course you can join! who are you going to be Kaze?))

*Kari smiled again* it's nice to meet you Sango, Miroku. *she looked at Inuyasha, Kagome, Kaede, and Shippo in the corner of the hut* and who are they? *points to them*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 08:41 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( lol, yes, i gess so... i am in everything else so y not?))
kaze stare out of the bushes. " perfect..." she said looking at the group. and a perfect target they were. she turned to her half wolf-half fox form and snuck by the hut quietly

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:53 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Inuyasha: *sniffs* i smell something... *sniffs around again* it smells like a demon but i'm not sure

Kari: a demon?

Inuyasha: yep... wait here *runs towards the scent*

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:57 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

'oops...' kaze hadnt thought about that... dog demon... dogs smell too.... she sprnted behind a large boulder, and watched carefully

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:00 AM