KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inuyasha RPG

Inuyasha RPG
Started by: EvilWolfWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari watched Sango limp over to miroku and couldn't help thinking "Awww that's so sweet," she then turned to where the demon had disappeared to*

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:19 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango looked over at Kari.*
"Don't go after the demon, he's too powerful, he would destroy you."

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:20 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze changed to her wolf/fox aspect and watched the girl from the branch she was in. hmm. yes. he definatley is familiar.... but from where?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:22 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari looked sad* but... i sorta liked that demon

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:46 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*stands up on her own now* "Come on we should get back."

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:47 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*sighs* "i like you, too..." kaze says quietly. " but i am certainly not leaving you anytime soon. i will just remain hidden in the shadows."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 12:05 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari looked back into the bushes and felt like someone was staring at her. She thought about going to check it out but didn't want to worry the others and she followed them thinking "That demon, what was her name again? uh... Kaze? yes that was it! Kaze! she seemed really nice. Why did we just leave her like that?" Kari sighed and continued to follow the others. "I hope we'll meet again soon"*

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:28 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Gets back to the village, and runs in to Kadae, she's furios that Sango left without her premisson and demands Sango to get some bed rest. Sango refuses.* "No, we must find Naraku. There will be no more waiting."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:04 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

"we will.... trust me... we will" kaze said from her perch, high in the trees

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari sighed and looked at the small stream that was in the village. She got some water and offered it to Sango, that battle must've worn her out*

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:51 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Sango drank a little of the water.* "Thankyou, Kari, but we should get moving if we want to catch Miroku."

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 11:54 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari nodded and sat on a rock. She sighed and thought about that demon* let's go see if we can find that demon again!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:38 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze yawned. she was really tired. she thought what ashe could be up to. she wondered if her huge flaming horse could make a quiet entrance...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:59 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

*Blushes* "I meant Naraku. Not Miroku."

Old Post May 7th, 2005 03:21 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kze hoped they would get moving soon...

Old Post May 7th, 2005 06:42 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

let's go... *Kari walked towards everyone and smiled* i wouldn't want to stick around much longer. with this jewel fragment around my neck demons are bound to come attack us

Old Post May 7th, 2005 08:24 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"you have a scared jewel fragment?"

Old Post May 8th, 2005 01:15 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

yes... my mother gave it to me when i was young but she was killed a couple months ago that is why i still carry it with me...

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:38 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Old Post May 8th, 2005 02:40 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

*Kari smiled* it is alright...

Old Post May 8th, 2005 04:23 AM