KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs The Hulk

Gladiator vs The Hulk
Started by: SarKastic_OJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SarKastic_OJ

Gladiator vs The Hulk

Now as far as my opinion goes this is it's foundation Gladiator=Superman, as far my opinion goes Superman>The Hulk

Now before the Hulk fan boys start bringing the noise let me verbally ejaculate some thought's to slow down your oncoming rampage.

First off Superman and The Hulk faced off in TWO comics so far, one being the one the Marvel/DC writer's combined in which Luthor builds a gamma beam to destroy superman..The fight is basically a "stalemate" resulting in neither side (after some back and forth pummeling and your usual cheesy hero talk),it ends with Superman tossing the hulk into Luthor's beam cannon and destroying it...No winner there despite what "ANYONE" on this board says...

Secondly, in the amalgam/crossover which is fan-voted and some consider unofficial, this was the writer's way of making the fights "FAIR", this solved the problem of any favoratism on either sides by letting the neutral opinion (the fans vote) be the basis...Superman WON..

So I give this battle to Gladiator because I feel him and Superman are somewhere near in power...

If anyone wants to bring on the fact that Hulk has "UNLIMITED STRENGTH", that didn't help him in PLENTY battles...so don't bother using that I'll shoot ya right down....

Bring...it.....ooooonnnn!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:41 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Apparently you don't read any of the other posts in this section. This debate has raged on in another post on the exact same subject. So instead of somebody "bringing it on", why don't you just "take it there".

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:47 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

First of all "dog" I searched the entire forum top to bottom for a Gladiator vs Hulk thread....to no avail....Either there "is not one" OR it's dated so far back that the thread is probably dead.....

If there is one show me or tell me in a manner that you would like someone to show you, i.e minus the smartassness(is that a word?)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:04 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

The word is 'sarcasm,' and you apparently didn't look very hard because it's on the very first page. The last reply was yesterday, by me. It's Wynndar's thread and it's called 'Here it is, Hulk vs. Gladiator.' Scroll down.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:12 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:56 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote