KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » All About InuYasha

All About InuYasha
Started by: mega punk1235

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

all i have to say about inuyasha is that i dont really care for it anymore since ive been informed of the extremely piss poor ending.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:16 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsakuraYoh-kun
Shaman Nuo

The ending may very well suck but the manga is still going continuing where the series left off.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:18 AM
AsakuraYoh-kun is currently offline Click here to Send AsakuraYoh-kun a Private Message Find more posts by AsakuraYoh-kun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...............you dont even know how the series ends do you?! kagome is returned to her time and everyone is pretty much gone. including inuyasha! and what pisses me off the most is that i put so much time in this anime and they dont even have miroku and sango hook up.

Made by "The Ones"

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Sep 1st, 2005 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:19 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

tran you ****in punk ass ***** mother ****er, learn to do spoilers, you dumb f*ck, get out of here, and try not to ever come back, i hate idiots that dont know how to do spoilers, dont ever tell the ending to a series to people that dont want to know, now F*CK OFF!!!!

if messages on 1-2-06 seem weird, im drunkish

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:03 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drummrmk

trance is actually wrong. it doesnt end that way. but from what i have found out it should be a good ending. thats all i say. and if you do want to know more i have the site if you want to go to it. www.inuyashaworld.com

Last edited by drummrmk on Sep 1st, 2005 at 06:05 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:57 AM
drummrmk is currently offline Click here to Send drummrmk a Private Message Find more posts by drummrmk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

hey, i like that guy, drummrmk, he is smart, and yeah, the ending is supposed to be piss oor, but yeah, actualy if you liked the FLCL ending, you will like this ending. (i loved the FLCL ending)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:45 PM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Please use spoiler tags and no member bashing.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

this is just a repeat of what tran did, it is of no imortance, im just checking to see if the tags work for me, cause they never worked before.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...............you dont even know how the series ends do you?! kagome is returned to her time and everyone is pretty much gone. including inuyasha! and what pisses me off the most is that i put so much time in this anime and they dont even have miroku and sango hook up.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:19 PM
clusterlizard1
current lexxfan

i think i prefer the anime to the manga of any series... i mean, what girl doesn't melt at the sound of Sesshomaru's voice?

er, whoops! better get the mop and bucket... don't want anyone slipping in my drool puddle... heh heh.

anyway, i must admit that, though i do like InuYasha (the show, not the character), it is repetitive. thats why they stopped the anime (i think... or maybe it was that a voice actor couldn't continue... one or the other).

seriously, barrier this, barrier that. Naraku fight Inu-Tachi, Naraku get away. Naraku fight (insert random InuYasha character), Naraku get away... you get the picture.

and who hasn't gotten sick of Koga yet? (annoying character, unless you like him)

but of course, i say they should have continued, if only to follow Fluffy-Sama's life... er, i mean Sesshomaru's life... coz we all love him! (i'm going all school girl just thinking about him and looking at peoples signatures! thats bad.)

perhaps i've babbled on for too long, coz i just realized this is probaly the longest post the InuYasha thread will ever have.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 03:51 PM
clusterlizard1 is currently offline Click here to Send clusterlizard1 a Private Message Find more posts by clusterlizard1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitewolfgurl
Wolf Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by clusterlizard1
i think i prefer the anime to the manga of any series... i mean, what girl doesn't melt at the sound of Sesshomaru's voice?

er, whoops! better get the mop and bucket... don't want anyone slipping in my drool puddle... heh heh.

anyway, i must admit that, though i do like InuYasha (the show, not the character), it is repetitive. thats why they stopped the anime (i think... or maybe it was that a voice actor couldn't continue... one or the other).

seriously, barrier this, barrier that. Naraku fight Inu-Tachi, Naraku get away. Naraku fight (insert random InuYasha character), Naraku get away... you get the picture.

and who hasn't gotten sick of Koga yet? (annoying character, unless you like him)

but of course, i say they should have continued, if only to follow Fluffy-Sama's life... er, i mean Sesshomaru's life... coz we all love him! (i'm going all school girl just thinking about him and looking at peoples signatures! thats bad.)

perhaps i've babbled on for too long, coz i just realized this is probaly the longest post the InuYasha thread will ever have.

lol Don't worry your not alone, Sesshomaru is awesome! I especially love his voice and cold attitude.

Mess with the wolf, you'll get the teeth...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:32 AM
whitewolfgurl is currently offline Click here to Send whitewolfgurl a Private Message Find more posts by whitewolfgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote