KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who Is The Better Character

Who Is The Better Character
Started by: The Batman 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Batman 24
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who Is The Better Character

Who is the better character as story and stuff goes not who would win in a fight

Batman or Superman

WonderWoman or Storm

Spiderman or Wolverine

Spiderman or Superman

Wolverine or Batman

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 08:21 PM
The Batman 24 is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman 24 a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

batman or superman its easy: batman by far.

wonderwoman or storm: got to go with storm, but i donīt read wonderwoman so...

spiderman or wolverine: tie

spiderman or superman: spiderman

wolverine or batman: tie (batman has probably a better number of good comics, with frank miller and all, but wolverine has also some great comics like origin and netsuke).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 08:26 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Superman. I hate Batman.

Wonder Woman. I hate Storm. She's a useless character, has been from the beginning.

Spider-Man. Wolverine is cool, but way overrated.

I like Spider-Man better as a character, but I'd rather be Superman.

Wolverine. Again, I hate Batman.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:20 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

batman, hes more complex

wonderwoman, but only just.

Spiderman Easily

same answer as wrath:
quote:
I like Spider-Man better as a character, but I'd rather be Superman.

Batman

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Yeah Superman pisses every man off.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:09 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

batman
wonderwoman
wolverine
superman
batman

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:55 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

batman
storm
wolverine (he may be overrated but my comic book store is over-flowing with different spidey comics, and enemy of the state is a great story arc atm)
spiderman
wolverine (by the way frank miller and claremont did a mini-series for wolvie in '82)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:54 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

wrath you should try reading batman comics.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 09:57 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

maybe he has, but just hated it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:11 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

most likely beer

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:37 PM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Batman or Superman = Hasn't Batman already beat him? He carries Kryptonite around with him, so I guess batman wins this one.

WonderWoman or Storm = Wonderwoman cleans up.

Spiderman or Wolverine = Spiderman always finds a way.

Spiderman or Superman = Spiderman always finds a way.

Wolverine or Batman = Batman can't use Kryptonite here, and wolvie is a little more tenacious and vicious than batman's regular foes. gotta go with wolvie.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:18 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I'm the best character, they all suck.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:53 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Batman or Superman = Hasn't Batman already beat him? He carries Kryptonite around with him, so I guess batman wins this one.

WonderWoman or Storm = Wonderwoman cleans up.

Spiderman or Wolverine = Spiderman always finds a way.

Spiderman or Superman = Spiderman always finds a way.

Wolverine or Batman = Batman can't use Kryptonite here, and wolvie is a little more tenacious and vicious than batman's regular foes. gotta go with wolvie.

you didnīt read the begining of the treath did you?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:48 AM
wrathofachilles

I read him ages ago, and re-read him during the KnightFall storyline. He just never interested me. I don't care about reading about a guy with no powers. What makes comic book characters cool is doing things that is impossible. I could do anything Batman can do if I was a billionaire and had all that free time on my hands, lol.

Plus the Donald is a much cooler billionaire, wink Now THAT'S a super-hero lol.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:47 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Re: Who Is The Better Character

quote:
Originally posted by The Batman 24
Who is the better character as story and stuff goes not who would win in a fight

erm

moving to comic discussion and probably merging...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:15 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Oooh, I love that sig. Keep that one babe wink. When's the Elektra movie coming out anyway?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:16 AM
Havoc470
Smo

jan 14th i think

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:41 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote:
you didnīt read the begining of the treath did you? - Norrin Radd

Sorry, my badembarrasment . I'll try this again.

Batman or Superman = Batman has more depth of character and his darkside and personal weaknesses and troubles are easier to relate to thean the all mighty supes

WonderWoman or Storm = neither are all that interesting, but Wonderwoman has the hotter outfit, so I'll go with her.

Spiderman or Wolverine = Spiderman is funny and has alot of self doubt, wolverine can be interesting, but his character is sometimes a little one dimensional in that it's always about his past.

Spiderman or Superman = Spiderman, his character was a normal guy who has to deal with all this power and social acceptance. Often he is not as powerful as his foes, so he has to either dig deep for a win, or use his head. Far more interesting than supes.

Wolverine or Batman = Battle of the depressed and deep seaeted anger issue guys. I like that Wolvie deals with it in a more base fashion. Hard to realte to a really sad rich guy who can have anything in the world he wants.

Is that any better Radd?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:24 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Batman

WonderWoman

Spiderman

Spiderman

Batman

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 07:09 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

*edit* Sorry, forgot I did this years ago.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 10:55 PM