KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » xmen vs dragon ball z

xmen vs dragon ball z
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

xmen vs dragon ball z

Me and my little annoying brother have argued this for nearly six months.
Me and my friends have argued that the x men would win,while him and his friends say dbz would win.

don't get me wrong,I do like dbz and the characters are powerful but that's all they are.
the telepaths alone could defeat them cause the dbz fighters are too stupid to fight with intelligence.
Plus goku would die and force all his friends to fight while he takes it easy.oh well

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:41 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, seeing as anyone of the dbz guys could destroy a planet in a second they win. but dbz still sucks

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:50 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I agree. Almost each one of the DBZ Warriors could destroy planets with one blast.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:54 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Yes you could say that but the bottom line is that would be their last stand against the x men and it's not like the x men haven't faced greater threats.Plus not all the dbz guys can deystroy planet.

Piccolo is out damn near every fight first.
krillen is obsolete.
tien and yumcha are of no importance.
The only ones worth a damn are goku and vegeta and brolly.

The dbz fighters would have the upper hand at first but once the x men formed a plan that would be it.
Dbz fighters realy never plan

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:57 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Piccolo can definately destroy a Planet. He destroyed the moon before. And Gohan can destroy planets as well. If them and the X-Men fought for keeps, all of the DBZ Warriors would just fly up and destroy the planet.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

And while some of the dbz characters could deystroy planets lets not foget the phoenix deystroying a star system in no time at all

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:00 AM
Arsenal

Touche

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
mr.smiley

All of piccolos powers don't matter in any fight he's been in.
He always appears to get his ass kicked after giving a ten minute speech in telling why a threat needs to leave the planet.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
Arsenal

lol. But when he's beaten, it's by someone really powerful.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:06 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Yes you could say that but the bottom line is that would be their last stand against the x men and it's not like the x men haven't faced greater threats.Plus not all the dbz guys can deystroy planet.

Piccolo is out damn near every fight first.
krillen is obsolete.
tien and yumcha are of no importance.
The only ones worth a damn are goku and vegeta and brolly.

The dbz fighters would have the upper hand at first but once the x men formed a plan that would be it.
Dbz fighters realy never plan

idiot. one of the dbz members, anyof them could cill all of the Xmen. one shot each and they would all die. they only go down against guys who would destroy the planet in a sneeze, the xmen have never faced anythinhg even close to anyone in dbz.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:07 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

ha ha.You make me laugh.
First of all what makes dbzs opponents so tough is that the z fighters are too stupid to plan for a fight.
second of all Bishop would absorb one of their blast and launch it back

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:12 AM
Arsenal

Does Bishop have a limit to how much energy he can absorb? And even if he doesn't, they can dodge it and use physical attacks instead.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
mr.smiley

The x men would neutralize them before they knew it.
When it comes down to it the abilities of the dbz fighters are painfully boring.

They all have super strength
speed
and energy blast.A few of them have hair that turns piss yellow and one guy is green who can regrow limbs but this power is pretty much useless

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:17 AM
Arsenal

Yes...useless. Hmm.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:18 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

this is the stupidest thread ever

Last edited by Whittdawg92 on Nov 22nd, 2004 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I agree. Why insult the x-men or any comic characters by having them face goku or other gay dragon ball characters. Its insulting.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:23 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Even if it came down to phsicalattacksthe telepaths would obliterate the z fighters.Hell,with physical attacks they couldn't even touch kitty pride.
And speed wouldn't be a factor.
In the official handbook of the marvel universe wolverine 2004
It claims that ogun has a speed of 7.
7 speed is: warp speed:transcending light speed.
If wolverine alone could do this i would hate to see what the other x men could pull out of their sleeve

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:24 AM
mr.smiley

I agree,this thread is stupid.But it's to make a point to my little brother that dragon ball will never be on par with the x men

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:28 AM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

yeah right dbz would fuc*in obliterate x-men

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:30 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

haaaa!!!!
The only thing i ever see dbz do is work their asses off because goku,
who is suppose to some badass is always the first out.
He gets killed or gets a heart dieases yadda yadda yadda.
Then he trains for a little longer and the process repeats itself

How dumb

I show sympathy for your stupidity

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:34 AM