KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » xmen vs dragon ball z

xmen vs dragon ball z
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

if you add franklin richards,he alone could defeat goku.
The power to reconstruct reality is way too much for goku to handle

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:59 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

even ice man can kill any dbz sharacter he wanted. the reason i was reading uncanny x-men were ice man got his whole body blown up and his head was lift so he absorbed all the water from some crazy b!tch creating a new body for himself and killing her. what i m saying is ice man can absorb all the water in the z fighter killing them or very very very very weak

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:00 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Well I don't know anything about him so maybe.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:00 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

and when they fought the chinese immortals a bunch of them fused together and created a big dude.Ice man just grew as big as that dude and kicked his ass

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:03 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

magneto would have killed the androids!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:04 AM
Arsenal

How do you know? They could take him out before he could manipulate them, either by blast or super speed.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:06 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah he can do that, he's done it before, his mutant gene has progressed and he was shown getting shattered to pieces in xmen-forever

anyway, i cant have a say in this, im all for xmen and hate the ultimate-sh!t out of dbz heheh

mcdonald sundea's are friggin amazing, especially with caramel O_O

Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
mcdonald sundea's are friggin amazing, especially with caramel

LOL. That was random. Almost as random as the monkey who just burrowed into my butthole O_o.

mr.smiley

yeah we could argue this all damn night but the bottom line is no one is gonna change my mind

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:10 AM
Arsenal

Ok, how about this. You tell all the ways the X-Men can beat the DBZ Warriors and I will try to change your mind.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:12 AM
supremthor

Arsenal when you gonna finish the story you did on Bar Room Brawl

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:17 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I'll try to continue it either tonight or tomorrow

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:21 AM
Havoc470
Smo

heres one (fun version), the z kids barge into the x-mansion and goku scream "kame-hame..." and pheonix shuts all their minds down and make them think they're anal-dwelling butt-monkeys (as arsenal has mentioned earlier) and try to see how much z kids they could fit in apocalypses ass

another way, the z kids think up attacking the xmen, and all drop dead, the camera cuts to the x-mansion where pheonix is sitting down and smiling

another way, they come over, pheonix gets knocked out first somehow, they shatter iceman, a furious xavier is wearing cerebro and explodes their brains

another way, iceman is sitting outside alone, he sees them, goes ice and then gets shattered, no one else is at the mansion, when suddenly the z kids start dropping like flies, whats happening? iceman sucked all the moisture out of their bodies and re-created himself

yeah my mcdonalds sundea remark was random, but shoehorns are amazing simple inventions

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:29 AM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

ha!
me and my brother have argued this half a year damn near every day.
he's gone through dragon ball,z,gt,and the mysterious af saga.
The only thing he makes me is more determined to prove my point.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 01:56 AM
mr.smiley

all the ways would take a very long time and a even longer time to explain.
magneto ripping the iron out of their bodies,franklin richards manipulating reality.
the telepaths
forge using his powers (creating any machine he can imagine)
the phoeinx totaly obliterating them
ice man absorbing the moisture
beast creating a machine that sucks out their powers
xorn creating a black hole on their home planet

thats just a few brief ones without a proper explanation!!!
I could go through every possible way but it would take a very long time and with soo many x books coming out every month it would be damn near impossible.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 02:03 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Look, jackass, this isn't a fight. This is Goku and every member of the Z-homos saying, "We shouldn't fight, they are good guys" Then Vegeta gets pissed cause Wolverine says something, and he punches wolverine into space, the X-men flip and attack Vegeta, while Goku holds everyone back and Vegeta man-handles the entire team.

But they have telepaths!

No. Jean never goes inside people's minds if she doesn't have to, not only that, but Vegeta has foughten off mind control before (Babidi) and he'd simply do it again. The power it would require for the feats these Z-homos perform makes SS look like a little *****, even if he is 10000x cooler. (This coming from a guy who hates Silver surfer)

The X-men won't be able to see what's going on, I mean, in the Saiyan saga they were moving so fast that people could barely see them, by the time everything is said and done, its not even a fight.

Just for the record, this thread creator has no idea what the hell he's babbling about. I think this thread is retarded, but I had to post to just let you all know my oppinion.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:26 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

well the human eye aint all that quick when u think about

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 03:29 AM
Cosmo Kramer

DragonBall Z sucks!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:05 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I love DBZ but it's an entirely different world than that of the x-men it really doesn't do either story justice to compare the two. In the dbz universe would mutant powers be exagratted? in the marvel universe would dbz powers be dumbed down?
anyways, as much as I love the X-men I don't see them winning this fight. Hell goku could just teleport everyone to a different planet as he leaves a bomb about to explode on earth. end of fight. Xavior could stop them all but if it were that simple he would just do that to every villain the x-men ever face. He'd probably contemplate whether or not he would use his powers, and has he's doing that....boom the world's gone(speaking of which does goku even have a mind to mess with?)
The Z fighters have this fight, I love the X-men more that dbz and I still can't believe that anyone thinks this is even worth an argument dbz wins its that simple.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:17 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

im just here eating crap, but dbz is the barney of anime lol, go watch good things like cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, naruto, samurai 7, otogizoushi, bleach even (i dont like bleach, but its better than dragonballz) or stay there watching incredibly cut-up dbz with movement lines for fight scenes , hell even vampire hunter d and hellsing would be a plus

goku died of cancer.......im pretty sure the xmen could kill him, oh but wait, dragon ball z doesnt kill people perminantly........stupidity

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:06 PM