KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » xmen vs dragon ball z

xmen vs dragon ball z
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arsenal

I know there are way better anime shows (I own the trigun and hellsing box sets) but that doesn't mean they are weaklings.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:09 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

nah, im not saying they're weaklings, its just that the characters find ways around everything, i mean one of them dies....big deal just bring them back, that takes all the excitement out of enjoying the show

i prefer seeing a show that when the character's dead.......they're dead

but yeah i still think pheonix and iceman alone win this one, i dont even know why im on this topic

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 12:19 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
asana
there is only one

gotrunks will wipe the whole x-man existence

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:13 AM
asana is currently offline Click here to Send asana a Private Message Find more posts by asana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

pointless?
retarted?
dbz is too fast?
did you not see my post about marvel universe annual2004?
wolverine alone defeated ogun
but if you realy want to know why go back to page two i belive
everyone who has said dbz would win all give the same explanations
while us x fans give a lot of different explanations
i mean if your gonna argue at least give us x fans a challenge

and another thing
saying prof x would question to do anything does not mean emma frost will hesitate
hell cassandra nove (xaviers evil twin sister)
took out gladiator like nothing!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 05:19 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
asana
there is only one

please tell who could beat prefect cell on x-men

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:07 AM
asana is currently offline Click here to Send asana a Private Message Find more posts by asana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
asana
there is only one

and he was beaten by gohan

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:08 AM
YourBiggestFan

X-men stand no chance, Vegeta couldnt be control by the most powerful wizard(sorcerer) in the DBZ universe, so thats out of the question. Vegata alone could destroy all the X-men, just drop it, DBZ and Marvel or even DC, DONT MIX, Marvel vs DC sure, CLOSE enough, but DBZ is just out of whack cant really compare b/c they are meant for pretty much limitless power.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:45 AM
YourBiggestFan is currently offline Click here to Send YourBiggestFan a Private Message Find more posts by YourBiggestFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

i like dbz and x-men....and before i read this thread...i woulda said dbz all da way...but yes....x-fanz have good points....i think it comes down to whpever decides to or ends up making da brave move of destroying every one...cos goku and phoenix both have da power to destroy everyone...just a matter of who decides to do it first i rekon....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 08:33 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

X-fans dont have good points.What xavior shuts down there minds, pheonix blows them up lol, sum good points there.

Im an x fan and i used to be a huge dbz fan and the xmen just dont stand a chance.

Mr.Smiley you r a retard. Where the hell did u ever see wolverine move a light speed?
quote:
magneto ripping the iron out of their bodies,franklin richards manipulating reality.
Franklin Richards is a 6 yr old boy who cant control his powers, hes not even in the xmen!
quote:
forge using his powers (creating any machine he can imagine)
lol, i doubt he could create anything powerful enough to hurt let alone destroy Goku or anyone in dbz.
quote:
the phoeinx totaly obliterating them
The Pheonix is probably the only one who could do anyhing to hurt these guys but with Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks,Piccolo and i see u wish to add Brolly. The Pheonix is out matched.
quote:
beast creating a machine that sucks out their powers
LOL! laughing im not gonna even respond to that.
quote:
hell cassandra nove (xaviers evil twin sister) took out gladiator like nothing!
Yes, that is gladiator, also nothing compared to the likes of Goku.

I am not a dbz fan anymore but i know enough to know the xmen are far out matched, far far out matched.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:29 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Thank you Magee!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:12 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i think dbz has nothin, emma frost using illusionary techniques would confuse the z kids for years, not to mention pheonix and xavier, because whether you like it or not they have telepathic powers and z kids obviously have a brain (not much intel...but nonetheless a brain)

throw juggernaut into the fray (yes, he's an xman) and this is basically a sh!tstorm of bad luck for dbz

lol, this is some fun stuff

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:59 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Juggernaut? lol his strength is minute compared to all the main dbz heroes, theres not much he could do. I do agree though Pheonix could do sum damage, however im not sure about xaviar wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:16 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

ugh, xavier can shut down minds from different states with cerebro, in other words he could do it to the z kids, and emma frost has used illusionary techniques and controlled other enemies before

juggernaut is invulnerable, with super-strength and an inertia-cancelling forcefield......thats more than what can be said about brolly which piccolo, trunks, and vegeta had a problem with

Last edited by Havoc470 on Nov 23rd, 2004 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:31 PM
asana
there is only one

i cant believe u even tryin to argue this
how in the hell can the x-men beat dbz characters
snk characters kill will them
street fighter character will beat them though i think akuma could beat some dbz character himself also evil ryu
how will xavier control the mind of CELL he,s a andriod not a mutant or human
andriod 17 and 18 could wipe half of the x-man
frieza dats a different story completely
also how will xavier control the mind of majin buu and also freza
beside xavier with is mind control abilities
who in the hell on x-man can beat majin buu he will crush juggernaut shit he will just absorb juggernaut, who in x-man has the spirit bomb amount of power to destroy majin buu
theres no need to even talk about goku ss4,vegeta ss4 plus when the combine to gogeta ss4,trunks and goten combine to their ss3 stage
i dont even think that will be nessesary even
these are only a few characters i have listed

Last edited by asana on Nov 23rd, 2004 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:13 PM
Magee

ok i think if this is goingto be argued any longer teams have to be made. If this is everyone who has ever lived at the x mansion vs everyone whos ever made an appearance in dbz, im not even gonna continue.
quote:
ugh, xavier can shut down minds from different states with cerebro, in other words he could do it to the z kids
I could just as easily say Goku would sense him and teleport to xaviar then blast him. But ok Xaviar might shut down a few minds before that happens.
quote:
juggernaut is invulnerable, with super-strength and an inertia-cancelling forcefield
Juggernaut is invulnerable in the marvel universe, his super strength consist of being able to lift over 100 tons. Normal Goku could move at lightning speed with 40 tons on each limb. He said going super sayain would be to easy. Think about that kind of strength against juggernaut, hes nothing.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Havoc470
Smo

INVULNERABILITY would mean it would not hurt, do you understand what i mean?

since when the hell can goku teleport, because it didnt look like he can when he had to take a long spaceship flight to namek

so this is basically anyone who was ever in the xmen teams against the entire dbz cast? i think that alone proves xmen are far more superior since people have to bring up dead enemies and fighting games like snk and street fighter to prove against my point

....heheh

Last edited by Havoc470 on Nov 23rd, 2004 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:07 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Halfway through DBZ goku learns 'instant' transmission. I.e. Teleportation.

Every member of the Z force is faster then quicksilver, the psychics will be dead before they can sense what's coming. Not only that, Juggernaut may not get killed, but they can laucn him far enough away so he'll take years to get back. If all the Z members blitz, itll just be the X-men looking around in confusion as their partners explode. They can't even SEE the Z members, nevermind hit them.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 08:02 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

agreed. mr smiley is an idoit.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 08:35 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i think thats real bold to say, as to think of attacking the xmen would be a THOUGHT, you know that deals with your brain, which would deal with telepaths as strong as xavier (with cerebro) or pheonix the UNIVERSAL entity

maggot simply sucking the energy out of goku while the rest of the xmen deal with the other z morons

i've had my fun on this topic, im out

agreed. ignorance IS bliss

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Considering your ignorance, im not suprised.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:29 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote