KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » xmen vs dragon ball z

xmen vs dragon ball z
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

i could say the same of the dbz guys.
If theyre soooo awesome why don't their powers do shit in a battle.
Another thing,Babadi was a wizard/sorcerer
No where near the same as xavier.
the biggest flaw with z warriors is team work and intel.
on that alone x men get a real big plus.
plus if wolverine could take out an opponent who could transend light speed i would bet other x men could too.
And gladiotor would give goku all he wanted.
The only thing that can harm gladiator is strong amounts of radiation.
I'm not sure if my brother was right about this so don't take it to absolute heart but he told me in one episode they claim a nuclear blast could kill goku.
In ultimate x men hawk eyes nuclear arrow couldn't even kill collusus.
In the x mens world the z fighters blast might not even be as strong.
Plus their was one x book (actualy a novel)
were the x men landed on a foreighn planet were there powers increased by 1oox

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 09:11 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourBiggestFan

earth is earth, same powers. like dave said, stop comparing anime with the comic book heroes. if you are gunna compare TV ANIME, compare them with the TV Superheroes, oh wait, this way even Krillin could beat the crap out of Superman eh? Oh and Goku cant die to a nuke.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:33 PM
YourBiggestFan is currently offline Click here to Send YourBiggestFan a Private Message Find more posts by YourBiggestFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by YourBiggestFan
earth is earth, same powers. like dave said, stop comparing anime with the comic book heroes. if you are gunna compare TV ANIME, compare them with the TV Superheroes, oh wait, this way even Krillin could beat the crap out of Superman eh? Oh and Goku cant die to a nuke.

do you read what you even write down. In the marvel earth and Dc earth thers different effect on the heros.like scarletwitch when she was in DC earth she got crazy powerful so powerful that her will and soul was being consoumed by that extrapower from DC earth. like how flash didnt have the speed force in marvel earth so for all you no the Z fighters may or may not have any power in the marvel unverse. HOW THE F+CK IS KRILLIN ae to defeat superman wen he get knocked with one punch.superman can take goku reason goku is stupid takes for ever to power up and is not as strong or as durable as superman.goku can only take a nuke if his powered up but even if the raditionis gonna kill him

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:06 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

This isnt the Goku vs Superman thread roll eyes (sarcastic)
And i agree that anime and comics should never be mixed. But im gonna argue with Mr.Smiley coz hes so stupid.
quote:
If theyre soooo awesome why don't their powers do shit in a battle.
Yea blowing up planets isnt shit.
quote:
Another thing,Babadi was a wizard/sorcerer No where near the same as xavier
You know this how? Have u compared wat each of them have done? One created an uber powerful pink being the other inherited a school, has a team of mutants and is in a wheel chair...
quote:
And gladiotor would give goku all he wanted
What?
quote:
but he told me in one episode they claim a nuclear blast could kill goku.
Dont think so
quote:
In ultimate x men hawk eyes nuclear arrow couldn't even kill collusus
It was a small localized nuclear arrow, no radiation only a small explosion.... Nothing like a real nuke.
quote:
In the x mens world the z fighters blast might not even be as strong.
In dbz earth the xmen might not have any powers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again anime and comics should never be mixed in any situation. And dbz is a rather crappy show. Although i am led to beleive the manga comics r much better.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:54 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

is it me or every battle with Goku in it ends with you people fighting about it? What the f**k?

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:46 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourBiggestFan

quote:
In the marvel earth and Dc earth thers different effect on the heros

I actually remember this, from JLA vs Avengers i think?, like magee said, sh!t in the DBZ earth the x-men might not even have their powers there, hows that? so just leave it as it is = Earth everyone has their same powers, not like that crossover that like the Flash= lost his super speed. thats retarded.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:00 AM
YourBiggestFan is currently offline Click here to Send YourBiggestFan a Private Message Find more posts by YourBiggestFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourBiggestFan

sorry for the double post.. but also remember, DBZ fighters ( well Goku and Vegeta) can fight in +400x the gravity of earth without a problem, I dont think any heroes from the X-men can even move at +50 gravity! maybe Rogue, but not at 400, as previously said, if you are gunna compare, compare on EVEN ODDS, same powers as their own universe, that being said, lets stop comparing Anime vs Comics! =D

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:03 AM
Magee

Yea this thread should be closed now wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:51 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
is it me or every battle with Goku in it ends with you people fighting about it? What the f**k?

It's not you.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:56 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by YourBiggestFan
... lets stop comparing Anime vs Comics! =D

anything you guys want!

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:52 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote