KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Because they're asleep, who gets up at 9.00am? messed

people that have graduated from school stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:44 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
people that have graduated from school stick out tongue
but since they dont have school wouldent they want to sleep?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:45 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I am not a Wally World fan...

I like Super Target - their stuff is cooler

they have a lot of green clothes this yr - I love it!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:45 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
but since they dont have school wouldent they want to sleep?

only if we have a most excellent sleeping buddy eek! wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:46 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep, that'd be me. whistle

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:46 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I went looking for the smiley guy in walmart once up on 7th street and went around the store like an idiot knocking stuff down....yeah I was kicked out of there in like 10 minutes....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:50 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me and my friend got kicked out of Wal Mart on Friday... It involved shopping carts, glass, and Mc Donalds....

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:54 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

what's the glass for???

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:57 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Me and my friend got kicked out of Wal Mart on Friday... It involved shopping carts, glass, and Mc Donalds....

blink oh this I gotta hear....... SPILL

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 04:57 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink oh this I gotta hear....... SPILL
Ok, we were at Wal mart at night doing a few shopping carts and we got hungry so we decided to do one more shopping cart so my friend Colin got in and 2 of us started pushing him into the curb in the cart. He flew straight into a window when he hit and it smashed the whole thing and his face was all cut up, and after a minute he jumped up and ran in wall Mart screaming. "MCDONALDS, MCDONALDS, WHERE ARE YOU, WHY DID YOU, LEAVE ME YOU SON OF A *****." then he got a box of condoms and some axe And ran around then these two guys grabbed him and threw him out ( They actually tossed him) and they Yelled " Leave or you'll go to the jail, I'm not joking kid" so we left and got pizza

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:17 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Slipknot--you're awesome!

Just like me and my friends

see what a box of condoms do?

They create pandamonium!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:26 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

He kept the Box of condoms but I'm not sure what happend to the axe confused

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:36 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Wal-Mart

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Prefect
Wal-Mart is my favorite store. I love it. I get lots of good stuff there, and i always go there at like 1:00 in the morning.
Wal-mart sucks. Target is way better.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:38 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.::Levi@than::.

There's no Wal-Mart in Australia

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:56 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

quote:
Originally posted by .::Levi@than::.
There's no Wal-Mart in Australia

That sucks...I'm sure you have some big super store though....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:59 AM
.::Levi@than::.

No... sad

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:00 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

That sucks...

I'm sorry to hear that....you're missing out!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:09 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I ****ing hate walmart, I HATE it. The place is crowded with a bunch of fat ugly women who take up full isles and just sit there for hours in a single isle looking at shit so you can't pass them by. The place gives me a headache almost instantly. I only go there when I must.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

My friends and I went to Walmart to pick up two things once...and spent two hours wandering the store for no apparent reason blink

I like Target much better yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote