KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » T2 needs a new DVD release!

T2 needs a new DVD release!
Started by: Konjammenson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

Angry T2 needs a new DVD release!

It is my opinion that the Ultimate edition DVD far surpasses the Extreme DVD. My largest problem with Extreme DVD is that the special edition of the film is the standard play. I am aware the theatrical version is an easter egg; and available on the DVD-Rom featrue of disc 2. It still erks me that SE is the standard play. It is also annoying that the special features of disc 2 need to be played in a DVD-Rom drive. I have one so it hasn't hurt me but its really dumb. It's not like it would have really hurt to make the features of the DVD available to EVERYONE who bought it, rather than a select few. There is also something wrong with the sound of Extreme. Its just an icky sounding film.

Unfortunatley, the Ultimate is out of print and there is not "basic" version available. Why do they absolutely have to include a bunch of extra BS, as if thats the only way this incredible film will sell. I have the good version so this doesn't effect me, but I would like to see this great film passed down the line in a way thats not so......overdone to the point that is just plain CHEAP.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:40 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i c ur point.. but t2 has already gotten various different dvd releases.. i highly doubt tht now they're gonna try a different dvd release... its been 12 years now... OMG its 13 now.. sad

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:16 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

There have only been a couple and this one is the only one in print. It's sad because all it is is a commercial product released only for the purpose of generating buzz for T3. Now that T3 is over and failed I think they can safely release a standard version.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:13 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

It has been released on DVD 3 times.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:53 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ya i think we shud just leave it like it already is..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 09:45 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

yeah at least for a year or two more.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:20 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

There really isn't an awful lot to add.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:52 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
There really isn't an awful lot to add.

True but they could at least release all three films together on DVD and have a 4th DVD with only special features.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:13 AM
alic88
Barzakh

haha man i dont think they shud release all 3 films2gether... t3 in the same dvd as the first2 will be a disgrace

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 06:35 AM
Konjammenson

lol!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:37 AM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
haha man i dont think they shud release all 3 films2gether... t3 in the same dvd as the first2 will be a disgrace

Well they will do it eventually regardless of what we think.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:03 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha Alic is right though, they don't belong in the same box.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Haha Alic is right though, they don't belong in the same box.

Its a fact I wish weren't true. sad

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:44 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well this franchise didn't fizz nearly as much as the Matrix franchise.
Cheer up !!

I almost cried at how much the last two Matrix's stunk.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:24 AM
Praylu

quote:
Well this franchise didn't fizz nearly as much as the Matrix franchise.
Cheer up !!

I almost cried at how much the last two Matrix's stunk.

Its such a shame sometimes when you see a good frachise ruined and burned down to the ground.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 09:24 AM
alic88
Barzakh

well i read that matrix was ORIGINALLY destined to be a triology.. i dont care............ never actualy watched revolutions..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:53 PM
Praylu

Same here,

I didn't really care after Reloaded wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 05:52 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Just as well you spared yourselves...
I wish i had the same luxury....

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:52 AM
Praylu

I feel sorry for you sad

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 07:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx

They will probably release a special edition with all three movies, then a year after the fourth movie is released, they will release yet another box set. Then in another two years they will rlease yet another box set with even more additional useless shit we dont need or want, like story boards. then terminator 5 will be out, and the process will continue. Man, this franchise has become commercialized shit.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote