KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Kristen Kreuk (Lana)

Kristen Kreuk (Lana)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

thanks Twelling....question you have any oneshots of her?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 01:51 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

just google-up Lana Lang erm

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:34 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missLang26

Well I think that Lana is the one of the best characters besides clark. They are ment for eachother. I love lana and "kristin" to death. Anyone who just thinks shes a whiny brat is crazy!!! i mean c'mon her parents are DEAD! how tha freak would u feel! I think that she is awsome and i love her to to my grave!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
missLang26 is currently offline Click here to Send missLang26 a Private Message Find more posts by missLang26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.I'm in love with her.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:17 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

mmm i think that maybe she have some powers because i remeber that all 4th season she was posesed by her greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreastgreatgreatgrams so maybe she could use some isobel's powes that woudl be great wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:46 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but it's probably not going to happen.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:10 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I hate the character of Lana sooooo much.

Lana can die. Who cares? She has had a different man in her life every season.

In season 1, Whitney. In season 2... kind of clark. In season 3, there was Adam and another guy... that guy with Magnet powers.

Season 4, Jason. And now Clark again? What a no good, dirty, disgusting, bottom-feeding trash bag ho.

But, Kristen is attractive

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:57 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
I hate the character of Lana sooooo much.

Lana can die. Who cares? She has had a different man in her life every season.

In season 1, Whitney. In season 2... kind of clark. In season 3, there was Adam and another guy... that guy with Magnet powers.

Season 4, Jason. And now Clark again? What a no good, dirty, disgusting, bottom-feeding trash bag ho.

God I wont forget Jason Teeg in a while... eek!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LarrySanders
God I wont forget Jason Teeg in a while... eek!

It is actually spelt Teague, but regardless. He was an ass, plain and true. I wanted to kick him in the head with a golf shoe.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:01 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

lol big grin By the end of the season he had slumped do far down, his character was so god awfully desperate that he went straight back into the dark and grotesque pits from which he had been spawned...Lana's

Wielding that shotgun like a tool, clinging to the crumbs of plot he could salvage

Last edited by LarrySanders on Dec 29th, 2005 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:05 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I want to feel sorry for him, and all that he endured, but at the same time he brought it on himself.

At the end of season three, when she left for Paris, I literally had a party. When she came back, I cried myself to sleep.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:07 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lana is a moron that can't make up her mind and has trust issues. As seen in the episode Lexmas I think Lana &Lex belong together and Clarm &Chloe.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:44 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote