KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!
Started by: BurnetteBeauty1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (606): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starprincess366

hey! snape is my faverite character but onto buisness. if you ahte someone there is only one possible solution. Avanda Kedarva, use responsibly.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:23 PM
starprincess366 is currently offline Click here to Send starprincess366 a Private Message Find more posts by starprincess366 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or crucius (?) is that how it's spelled? anyway, that'd be the second best one for umbridge

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:15 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by starprincess366
hey! snape is my faverite character but onto buisness. if you ahte someone there is only one possible solution. Avanda Kedarva, use responsibly.

laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:53 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

how about the kiss of the dementor for umbridge? or force her with crocio into the death =) i know, i'm evil wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:46 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

snape is your favortie?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:30 PM
BurnetteBeauty1 is currently offline Click here to Send BurnetteBeauty1 a Private Message Find more posts by BurnetteBeauty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

crazy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:32 PM
BurnetteBeauty1 is currently offline Click here to Send BurnetteBeauty1 a Private Message Find more posts by BurnetteBeauty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

I wanna kill Umbridge!!!!! evil face she was so mean to Harry and everybody! I think that someone should kidnap her and torture her until she cannot even think of moving then kill her!
(i kno its evil)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:25 PM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

that was too mean when she kicked harry off the team!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:53 PM
kiyana_ayame

In Hermione's words about Umbridge "You hag, you evil hag!" "...you awful, twisted, vicious-" OotF page 396 Uk. I agree with Hermione really horrid women. Can't stand her, would of loved to see her use her own quill the big toad. She was just an evil, awful boody...toad!...I would be more creative with my name calling but its almost half one in the morning.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:24 AM
kiyana_ayame is currently offline Click here to Send kiyana_ayame a Private Message Find more posts by kiyana_ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Only a fool wouldn't hate umbridge.... she's totally inhuman and just imagine Harry without his broom and being a seeker... he'll totally lose his mind....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:04 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

i hope she never returns in books 6 & 7! miffed

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:51 AM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

i hope she'll return =)
i luv being evil to perosns in the books wink
no but it would be interesting.....
...to see her in a process....
...an then in azkaban =)=)=)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:22 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

what do you mean you hope she returns.... kind of sticking to antagonist are you?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:40 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

NO! she should never return! she should become crazy and go into St.Mungo's Hospital!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:09 PM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

Or she could just die and we can all be happy once again!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:07 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or get her trampled by centaurs. anyone seen billy boyd in ROTK? totally awsome...........

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:45 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

kiss of dementor...
i meant return...
...in the book! dont know how...

i saw ROTK, today with Rachel Riddle =)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:13 PM
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
or get her trampled by centaurs. anyone seen billy boyd in ROTK? totally awsome...........

I loved that! I got the song he sings on the soundtrack and i always cry!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:55 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

major kleenex alert there. hey! umbridge could get attacked by Nazgul!!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:09 PM
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

EXACTLY! I WANNA DO THAT!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:41 AM