KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!
Started by: BurnetteBeauty1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (606): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

nup shes the greatest

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:24 AM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valar Melkor

Umbridge? what can i say? not only was she oblivious, like all the ministry, to the fact that Lord Voldermort had returned, but she was also so eager to impress the minister that she was willing to perform the cruciatus curse on harry. she even attempted to give him veritaserum. Thankfully Snape gave her the wrong stuff intentionally. everyone stop giving snape a hard time. u saw how immature james and sirius were. no wonder snape hated them. you'd be surprised how powerful a sorcerer snape is

'Here are the minions of Mordor...My deadly servants filled with my dark will..Though they may not all reside within the borders of my land, my hand reaches far and in the end they all do my bidding'. Dark Lord Sauron
'They may not even be aware of the dark will that drives them or the influence of the enemy that I too serve...the ancient of evil of which even I... the Great Sauron am but a servant'.
Sauron the Great acknowledges his master, The Dark Lord Valar Melkor

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:22 AM
Valar Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Valar Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Valar Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

trying to use the veritaserum doesn't mean anything. snape threatened to use it on him too. the cruciatus curse on the other hand............ sic her Nazgul!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:09 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
[email protected]'s Wife

This is a general thing that a lot of people love the evil characters. There is Voldemort or Draco or Snape or Sauron ( big grin) and many people love them. But I haven't known any person who loves Umbridge. And I can understand it. wacko
KILL HER!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:21 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

If I was Harry I had cut her off all her sausage-fingers one by one.
How to do that? I don't know; maybe a Petrificus Totalus wink

http://www.stormynights.org/umbridge/ <- cool smile
http://www.typical-loser.com/umbridge/ <- nice, too
http://hate.spiffy-ness.ca/umbridge/ <- look at the heading picture wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:59 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by shadow link
nup shes the greatest

WTF is a nup?
I know Noob; n00b; nub and so on; all "Newbie"
and i know nap or [email protected] or n4p; all "Never-A-Pro" (Counter-Strike)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:02 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

or with a knofe. that's the good old fashioned way of cutting things. nice and painful too. evil face devil

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:42 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

whoa. meant knife.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:43 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

knofe.......... fun word! i like it. i just have to find a meaning for it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:43 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

of course with a knife! the petrificus totalus is just because she shouldnt move wink

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:20 AM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

naw... she needs to writhe in pain while we do this.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:51 PM
Fatis77

Hello all! I've not finnished to read the 5th book yet....but I can't help it to say how much I hate Umbridge! she is hendious !!! what about that horrible punishment she made on Harry's hand?!? that's cruelty! OK, I've not read what end she will have but I HOPE she will be punished very hard! mad

Harry Potter's world fascinates me! yes

Jack Sparrow is the the BEST Pirate I've ever seen! eek! happy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:36 PM
Fatis77 is currently offline Click here to Send Fatis77 a Private Message Find more posts by Fatis77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

you'll hate her more before the end. maybe if we poured salt in the wound after we attacked her w/ the knife. that'd hurt even more!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:38 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

then ruuuuuub it in............ devil devil evil face

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:39 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

yea, but we need something more... painful!
wink maybe.... we could... hmm... put acid in open cut wounds!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:47 PM
Jana
-

ohh yeah! i love those plans! can i help??? evil face

and you're right Maikahyandowen! i wanna hear her bursting with pain, yelling and struggeling... hehehe great! and before she dies the cruciatus course... that'll cure her... evil face

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:09 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

I wish i could make her write lines with her own blood

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:26 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

yeah, but that's not cruel enough! evil face perhaps as first step for our evil plan! evil face

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:30 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yes. that's step one. step two is the finger chopping. step three is the crucious curse again and again and again............

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 05:34 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

er..... writing lines with her own pen, but keep doing salt in the wound...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:12 AM