KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!
Started by: BurnetteBeauty1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (606): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

haha laughing out loud
((This thread was sooooooo old i refreshed it stick out tongue))

Yea of course, thats the point, shed be killed! evil face devil

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:31 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

fat old umbridge lying on the ground smoking....... Voldy cackling evilly in the background...... wonderfull!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:22 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

yeh, but he better use the cruciatus curse on her first, so that she suffers!!!!!

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 07:26 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnnylover19

Cool Hate Unbridge Cleck here !

eek! eek! eek! I HATE PROFSSOR UMBRIDGE ! ILL BE BACK W/ MORE DETAILS!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:29 PM
Johnnylover19 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnnylover19 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnnylover19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Do you mean 'Click' here? confused

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 10:37 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

you do know of the already existing thread with this title and purpose, do you not?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:11 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Was she in the 1st movie or just in the books?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 03:18 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dip_It_Low
scandalously_in_love

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
Was she in the 1st movie or just in the books?

She was only in the fifth book, but OMG, she was such a hateful teacher!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 03:53 AM
Dip_It_Low is currently offline Click here to Send Dip_It_Low a Private Message Find more posts by Dip_It_Low Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

umbridge makes snape seem almost reasonable .she is the most hatefull person iv read so far she some has serious issues

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 01:12 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

lots of issues.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:07 PM
shaber
schizoid

Umbridge is a psychopath. The 'issues' are an incremental thing!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:28 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elijah_crazy
my precious

ppppppppfffffffffffttttttt harry potter sux all together
GO LOTR!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:07 AM
elijah_crazy is currently offline Click here to Send elijah_crazy a Private Message Find more posts by elijah_crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elijah_crazy
my precious

have u noticed how j.k rowling got everyfin from LOTR
like that giant spider and how frodo is a orphan like harry potter and those pplz wif no face that wear black clockes in LOTR well dont they remind u of a dementor in harry potter and LOTR was writen b4 harry potter so scrue u harry potter

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:09 AM
elijah_crazy is currently offline Click here to Send elijah_crazy a Private Message Find more posts by elijah_crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elijah_crazy
my precious

OH..... and doesnt THE HOUSE ELFS REMING U OF GOLLUM!?!?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:10 AM
pippin rocks

harry potter rox

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:12 AM
pippin rocks is currently offline Click here to Send pippin rocks a Private Message Find more posts by pippin rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pippin rocks

yeh it is a bit familiar

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:14 AM
pippin rocks is currently offline Click here to Send pippin rocks a Private Message Find more posts by pippin rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

laughing Wow - people are pretty fierce in this forum!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 12:08 PM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

house elves and Gollum? no. definately not.
Elijah Wood was on Good Morning America today!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:20 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

umbridge devil woman power tripping old hag she likes powerfull friends just like wormtail cocky when protected would love for her to join the death eaters and they suspect her a traitor and they torture her to madness gets put on lockhearts ward in mungos and ends up marrying lockheart 2 irritaiting characters that deserve each other even if they thought they were doing the right thing they both irritated harry and tried to hurt him mad mad mad mad i needed that lol big grin big grin big grin

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:29 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brandon webb

umbridge is hot. i have no idea what your talking about shes a babe. She(if it is a she) is not annoying at all, she has to be my favorite person. i love her so much(were talking about harry right?) yea shes great!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 02:17 AM
brandon webb is currently offline Click here to Send brandon webb a Private Message Find more posts by brandon webb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote