KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!
Started by: BurnetteBeauty1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (606): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by brandon webb
umbridge is hot. i have no idea what your talking about shes a babe. She(if it is a she) is not annoying at all, she has to be my favorite person. i love her so much(were talking about harry right?) yea shes great!

huh i'm happy for you...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:08 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

you need therapy. desperately. What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 06:22 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
you need therapy. desperately. What the f**k?
i totally agree the only way umbridge could ever be hot is if she transfigures herself into a flaming torch laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:29 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky chops

yup, she is so urgh!!!! Rupert Grint is fit tho.

O do any of u guys out there (uk) no the iron bru advert where the Grandad slups it? well I woz @ a consert + they showed that advert. 4m there he looked like Rupert.
Hes fit!!!

love Legolas, Pippin, Frodo, Hobbits + Elves are fit 4eva!!! love

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:34 PM
cheeky chops is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky chops a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

quote:
Originally posted by cheeky chops
yup, she is so urgh!!!! Rupert Grint is fit tho.

O do any of u guys out there (uk) no the iron bru advert where the Grandad slups it? well I woz @ a consert + they showed that advert. 4m there he looked like Rupert.
Hes fit!!!

love Legolas, Pippin, Frodo, Hobbits + Elves are fit 4eva!!! love
rupert is very fine cool

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 07:05 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Daniel is even better. rock yes

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 04:31 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

id say both fine i agree with both of you

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:07 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:02 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~

BurnetteBeauty1 luv ur pippin pic/siggy thingy! lol soo cute!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:32 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

rolling on floor laughing whistle

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:01 PM
persian85033

I really, really hate Umbridge, cause she's always acting so sweet, and all that. It would be better if she would show that she hated you from the beggining. Why is it that for DADA, we always get the worse teachers. Quirrell, dohe was just an idiot, Lockhart, he was just stupid, and funny, Lupin was okay, and "Moody" who turned out to be a lunatic. I'm starting to think that yes this subject is jinxed, maybe no tbecause the teachers only last one year, but becasue they are the worst.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:11 PM
persian85033 is currently offline Click here to Send persian85033 a Private Message Find more posts by persian85033 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
persian85033

How would you rebel against Umbridge?

I would probably do things like chew gum in classs, listen to music, sing, sleep during class, yawn openly, because I'm bored, ask stupid questions over and over again, and say things to Umbridge that are lies about her favorite students, and do bad things, and wreck the school, and frame other people, especially Slytherins.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:16 PM
persian85033 is currently offline Click here to Send persian85033 a Private Message Find more posts by persian85033 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

the "chew gum in classs, listen to music, sing, sleep during class, yawn openly, because I'm bored, ask stupid questions over and over again" would just get u in trouble.

i'd rounds up my fellow gryffindors, and against us she's going down shifty stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:21 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

id probably do what they did in ootp start riots strike and buy plenty of ammunition to get me out of her classes.
also everytime i saw her use the silencio charm on her especially in lessons or lock her in the room of requirement being used as a dungeon with fluffy or 10 fullygrown blast ended skrewts without her wand

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:23 PM
The Inkeeper

petrify her...and accidently knock her out the window

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:28 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

ok that sounds cool but it would be too quick she deserves to suffer first

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:31 PM
Pottergoose

I can't stand her. She's is the worst.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:42 PM
Pottergoose is currently offline Click here to Send Pottergoose a Private Message Find more posts by Pottergoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pottergoose

I would bring you-know-who into her class just to prove that he has come back

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:43 PM
Pottergoose is currently offline Click here to Send Pottergoose a Private Message Find more posts by Pottergoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would sit down, light a cigar, crack a butterbeer and say

"ima harry potter a.k.a the 1 who beat you know. You dont want me in the class leave the school."

lol

-TeamMir-

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 10:30 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

then u'd be in detention for the month big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 10:32 PM