KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do all guys use girls for sex???

Do all guys use girls for sex???
Started by: Telpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
i seriously cant beleive that any1 took that post seriously...

I seriously cant believe that you are surprised that it took a whole minute before someone did just that.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:23 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
I seriously cant believe that you are surprised that it took a whole minute before someone did just that.

i rarely use the OTF, so i thought id allow them some mental leeway - next time i decide to post ill make it airtight.... maybe leave a reminder at the bottom, stick everything thats meant to be taken seriously in bold or italic

leave a key at the bottom aswell to remind every1. have things in different colours to reflect the mood im in as i post aswell, to get rid of ANY possibility that anything i might say could be misconstrued

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:52 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

well this has gotten on since i last here

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:53 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Do all guys use girls for sex???

quote:
Originally posted by Telperaca
Is that true?

Nope, some girlies use guys for sex!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Re: Re: Do all guys use girls for sex???

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nope, some girlies use guys for sex!
do u? whistle

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:04 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mauler
Jedi Shadow

No. I would say that not all guys use girls for sex and not all girls use boys for sex ...
smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:15 PM
mauler is currently offline Click here to Send mauler a Private Message Find more posts by mauler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

What I'm trying to figure out is who let you out of the kitchen Telpy? i mean, there is a LOT of cooking to be done...and then some cleaning... wink

Just kidding...of course.

But seriously, yes, all we use you women for is sex.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:45 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

Hits Mr Moose!

Please refrain that!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:48 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Moose
What I'm trying to figure out is who let you out of the kitchen Telpy? i mean, there is a LOT of cooking to be done...and then some cleaning... wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)
your such a waste of space

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:49 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
your such a waste of space

You know what whiner? Go **** yourself. I'm so sick of your piss poor attitiude....Poor me...poor me...I have no friends...I am so lonely....no one likes me....NO FECKING WONDER loser. Go to hell.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:51 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Originally posted by Candy Kisses
Hits Mr Moose!

Please refrain that!

Hi honey, love you too. big grin wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:51 PM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
What I'm trying to figure out is who let you out of the kitchen Telpy? i mean, there is a LOT of cooking to be done...and then some cleaning...

If and when I get married, I'm not going to let that silly man boss me around...

As for the simple relationships before the marriages, I always make sure I know the guy really well defore going out...IT SERIOUSLY HELPS THE RELATIONSHIP IF YOU'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER A LONGISH TIME!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:52 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
You know what whiner? Go **** yourself. I'm so sick of your piss poor attitiude....Poor me...poor me...I have no friends...I am so lonely....no one likes me....NO FECKING WONDER loser. Go to hell.
at least i would be always warm big grin, i'm just angry at last night, soemthing hapepend between my mum and her bf and me, and it was crap, but ah well, and if your comment was true abotu using girls for sex only well thats just crap of u, u should treat them for better reasons!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:53 PM
Moosey
Gone

quote:
If and when I get married, I'm not going to let that silly man boss me around...

As for the simple relationships before the marriages, I always make sure I know the guy really well defore going out...IT SERIOUSLY HELPS THE RELATIONSHIP IF YOU'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER A LONGISH TIME!!!!!!

Telpy, you KNOW I was only kidding, right? I mean, I respect and adore women...I have never and will never simply use women for sex.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:53 PM
Moosey
Gone

quote:
at least i would be always warm big grin, i'm just angry at last night, soemthing hapepend between my mum and her bf and me, and it was crap, but ah well, and if your comment was true abotu using girls for sex only well thats just crap of u, u should treat them for better reasons!!!

whatever...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:54 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
whatever...
hey cool i got an enemy.....yay?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:55 PM
Moosey
Gone

quote:
hey cool i got an enemy.....yay?

Trust me sunshine, you aren't important enough to be my enemy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:56 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Trust me sunshine, you aren't important enough to be my enemy.
thats alright then, i'm not on a forum to make enemys erm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:56 PM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

quote:
Telpy, you KNOW I was only kidding, right? I mean, I respect and adore women...I have never and will never simply use women for sex.

*huggles* That's good!! BOB IS VERY HAPPY AFTER READING THAT!! stick out tongue

laughing out loud wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:58 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote:
*huggles* That's good!! BOB IS VERY HAPPY AFTER READING THAT!! stick out tongue

laughing out loud wink

Good Lord no! Maybe when I was a kid, young, stupid...but as I've grown up, I've realized just how incredible you lot are....each and every one of you. smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:01 PM