KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amber9
Well...it happens

Harry glared at Ron.
"Don't look at me like that. You know it's true." Ron said laughing. Harry threw a pillow at him.
"So when is the first meeting going to be?" Hermione asked.
"As soon as posible. I'm really excited to start it up again." Harry answered.
"But it is going to be a lot harder this year." Ron said as he looked at all the papers.
"True." Harry started to get nervous about it after that.
"I've been thinking of some spells that we should start with..." Hermione started to say.
"Of course you did." Ron said.
"Shut up, Ron." Harry said. "just because you can't read."
"Yes i can!" Ron said, "I just don't like to."
"that's for sure." Hermione said laughing.
"Just go on with what you were saying." Ron said.
"All right. as i was saying..." and they discused the spells that they would startoff the first meeting with. Then it got to be much too late, and they went up to their dormitories to go to bed.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:46 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

someone elses turn now!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:47 AM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry woke up to Hermione sleeping next to him on top of the covers. As she felt him move to gety up she woke up and gave him a kiss. They went down to breakfeast together.

Sorry it's so short it's almost midnight and I'm kninda tired...

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:52 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

yup, just four minutes till midnight!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:56 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol well post more cause its great

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:45 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

somebody else post....

thanks melane!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:37 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

someone post!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:58 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

After Breakfeast they both decided that they would work on the DA. Harry and Hermione made their way up to the dormitory and grabbed a piece of parchment, a quill and a defense spells book. they decided that they would work outside by the pond since it was such a nice day.
"Ok...well since we already have a heafty amount of people signed up...we need to think of what we want the Room of Requirement to look like." Hermione Said.
"I was thinking...a couple of Levels..maybe 3...for Beginners....normal....and advanced...then a bunch of pillows to practice spells on.....and...I don't know what else...What do you think Hermione?"

thanks melane!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:18 AM
Amber9
Well...it happens

"I think we also need a lot more books. So that we have something to get spells for." Hermione answered.
"Yeah, that would be good." Harry said, and made a note on the piece of parchment.
"we should get together with the rest of last years DA, for more ideas." Hermione said, after thinking for some time.
"Lets go up to the common room and see if any of them are there." Harry said, getting up.
"All right." Hermione said back. Then they walked back up to the Castle.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:30 AM
Amber9
Well...it happens

Harry and Hermione were happy yo see that Ron, Dean, Seamus, Colin, Neville, and Ginny were all in the common room.
Harry sat down next to Dean, who was playing wizard chess with Ron. "Hey, do any of you guys have any ideas for the first DA meeting?"
the mentioning of the DA took Neville's eyes off the cards in front of himself.
Then he asked, "How many people signed up for it?"
Harry, Ron, and Hermione laughed.
"I'd say, about...the whole school!" Ron said. "Well, except for the Slitherans." Then he moved a piece on the chess board. "Check mate."
Dean looked at the board. "No it's...oh. Nevermind."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:55 AM
Midnight109

That was great ! someone post more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:42 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

"So, how about the first meeting be thusday?" Seamus asked.
"No...the Ravenclaws have a quiddich practise that day." Hermione answered.
"Well, the Slytherians have practice this friday, so we can have the first meeting then." Ron replied.
"Great! Let's spread the word." Hermione said, excited.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:01 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good good good

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:18 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

isn't anyone gonna post?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:42 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

guess i'll write a bit more...i left it in and ackward place.....

After they all got notices on all the bullitun boards Harry, Ron and Hermione went back to the common room. Harry and Ron started a game of wizard chess.

"We really must decide what we're going to teach everyone for the firt DA meeting....we only have a few days, you know." Hermione bugged the two.
"Alright, calm down, we can do to things at once." Ron replied.
"Okay, i think that we should assign different DA members from last year to teach the different groups of people....such as the first years, the second years, the third years, the..."
"Okay, we get it." Harry cut in as he took one of Ron bishops. Ron sat there for a while and as he mad his move replied.
"Okay, i guess i can handle thesecond years...not big enough to push me around but wise enough to shut up while i'm speaking."
"Very mature of you, Ron." Hermione said, rolling her eyes.
"What?" Ron said, seemingly puzzled.
"oh, never mind. How about you, Harry? i think you should take the first years, they will look up to you and do the best they can to please you." Hermione rampled.
"What? uhh...sure, i can do that." Harry said, mopving his King out of the way as not to killed by Rons knight. "What group will you take?"
"I was thinking theat i could take the older ones...such as the seventh and eight years. So that they can help with the training with the rest of the ones that might have trouble." Hermione said.
"Well that seems like a good idea....you are the smartest in the class...but i'm not sure how they will feel about being taught by someone younger than them teaching them how to do spells" Harry said as Ron took his last knight. "Damn it...."
"Well, they will just have to get over it. they will likley know all the spells...it'll just be a review and they'll learn a few more spells like the patronous... i'm sure alot of them don't know that one." Hermione finished.
"Yeah, so tomorrow we can get all the other DA members from last year and assign each of them a group of kids...and maybe an assistant for you, Hermy." Ron said, "check mate."
"What?! damn it...how did you beat me so fast?" Harry asked, shocked.
"You should pay more attention to what your doing mate," Ron said."i'm off to bed." he said over his shoulder as he went up to the boys dormitory.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

There aren't eight years.only up to seven

Great job

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:24 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

tahts good Zonko smile

thanks melane!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:31 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

thanks

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:27 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

the next day Harry met the rest of the the DA members from last year in the Room of Requirment.

just thought i'd start off the next day! someone else can write what they say and do!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:46 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Harry and the others talked a long time of what to do with the DA. Eventually evrybody got tired and headed back toward their dorms. What was surprising is that Cho never showed up for the meeting. Friday came very quickly. Eveybody was there. About 100 people. Even Cho was there. Harry gave a quick glance at her and then took Hermione's Hand. Cho saw and scowled. The Room of Requirement was Huge. There was 3 levels and each leavel was open so you could see the others above or below you. There was a huge selection of books that they could use and a very numerous amount of Items they could test on. Hermione looked longingly at the books.
"Go ahead." Harry Said laughing. "You know you want to." Hermione gave Harry a Kiss and ran off towards the the bookshelf. She was examining the books with Interest.
"OK Everybody!" Harry started "I know all of you are here to learn defensive spells, but first we need to get some things clear. There are three levels of training." He motioned to the 3 levels. "There is the Beginners...which are on the first floor. I suggest if you are in year 1, 2 and 3 or haven't been here before that you start there. If you have worked with me before I suggest that you take Intermediate which is on Level 2. If you are in 6th or 7th year I suggest you take advanced unless you feel like touching up the basics. Now Before we do anything I would like to talk to the DA members that were here last year.

thanks melane!

Last edited by SweetMagnolia17 on Jul 14th, 2005 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:16 PM