KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amber9
Well...it happens

Good job Potter_luver!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:11 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

thanx Ginny!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:49 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

yup, any time...well not any time...but you know what i mean..

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:21 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

why does noone post? I know that PL48 can't post at the moment...but what about everyone else? i guess everyone is busy reading the 6th book...pretty good i must say it was...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:02 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

guess i'll write some.....not sure bout all the names of ppl in the DA last year....i think there was a hannah, and cho and her friend....er, i think it was....oh, who cares, she betraed them, so she's out. okay, here i go...

when Harry had all of his old DA members assembled, he quickly gave off instuctions, as to not upset the crowd that was getting restless.

"Okay, Ron, Hannah, Justin, Colin and Denis can take the beginners.......Luna, Cho, Katie, Lavander, Ernie and uhh....Ginny can take the second group....and i guess the rest can help at the top. I'll go around and help any students that need special attention. OKAY!" Harry said, raising his voice, "EVERYONE GET TO THE LEVEL THAT THEY FIND NESSISARY FOR HOW GOOD THEY ARE!" As Harry finished the mass of students went to their various levels. As Harry walked around Fred and George walked in.
"What are you two doing here?" Harry asked, bewildered.
"Came to practise....so, where do we go?" Fred asked.
"Okay, first level, beginners, second...intermediate and so on." Harry informed them
"Well, guess you'll have to stay here, Fred. I'll meet you at the top when you've inproved a bit!" George said laughing as Fred hits him over the head with one of the books that was laying handy.

Okay, that's it for now! who next?

someday soon we will all know....

Last edited by ChiquitaZ on Jul 18th, 2005 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:08 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

what the heck?!?!?! why won't anyone else write something? this is getting annoying. i'm not writing anymore till someone else does!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:59 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

Harry laughed as Fred and George went up to the third level. And then Harry started walking around the first level to see if anyone was having too hard of a time. He found a small group of first years that were having some trouble with the carm that Hannah had decided to start with.
"You do a flick with your wand...like this." Harry said as he deminstrated the proper way to do it. Then the first year had aimed to levitate the pillow in front of her, but she actidently rose a fellow first year into the air.
"That's okay." Harry said after the first year was back on the ground. "if you were aiming for him, then that would have been perfect." and then Harry decided to go up to the second level.
He saw that they were doing a veriaty of different charms and spells up here. they were all paired up into groups and practising dueling. he saw one person throw a curse at someone, and they went flying into a bookshelf. but the person, witch Harry thought must be a forth year, get back up and poited her wand at the bookshelf. it fixed itself and then she went back to dueling.
He helped Ginny with a couple of particular people and then went up to see how Hermione and the rest of them were doing. Harry was walking to the staircase when he saw Brad Zonko dueling with another 5th year. Harry didn't feel like arguing with Brad at the moment, so he walked quickly past.

Someone else's turn!

Last edited by Amber9 on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:46 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

aparantly noone else wishes to write anything......but i don't care. i probably will stop writing here as well. there's no point anymore. maybe i'll write a seventh book.....humm.....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:05 PM
Midnight109

I'm writing a seventh book in the Harry Potter Fiction .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:15 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

so did this thread die or something? cause noone is writing in it anymore....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:53 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

i guess so. whatev......i guess if noone else is writing in here, i won't either. theres no point anymore. see y'all later, y'all.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:32 PM