KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

"Nothings wrong" She snapped. "Im not hiding anything, now would you two please get off my back" She finished as she stood up and made her way out the great hall, but with one quick glance over to the Slytherine table.
"Thats odd" Ron said to Harry. "Whats up with her, I didn't mean anything" He continued inaciently.
"May be all the school work is already getting to her" Harry said. "Ohh well, Im sure we'll find out sooner of later" They both finished lunch and went out into the grounds as they didn't have a class till later on in the afternoon.
They were sitting under a tree, and Harry remember it was the exact same tree his god father and father had been sittin under when they were his age. Harry heard someone approtiating and he looked up. It was Cho, again!! What does she want now Ron thought to himself, as he had also noticed her.
"Hi, Harry could I quickly have a word with you" She said, in her sweet voice. Harry didn't answer but just stood up and made his way over to the lake. He waited for her to talk, but she didn't. There was just silence between them as they steared out into the lake where two years ago he had swam under the water for the challenges.
"Harry...." She started. "I just wanted to let you know that i've broken up with my boy friend" And with that she turned and was off. Harry didn't make sense of that and went back to sit next to Ron.
"What was that little meeting about" Ron asked, always ready to a chat about girls.
"She told me that she'd broken up with her boy friend, what ever that means" He finsihed
"It means that she likes you still. She came over and told you that so that if you wanted to ask her out then she would say yes because she wasn't attached" Ron said. "So do you want to?" He asked eagerly
"I don't know.....Should I" He asked

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 12:51 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Ron nodded eagerly. "Of coarse! Go for it, Harry!"

Meanwhile, Hermoine sat in the owlery alone, writing a quick letter to her parents back home. Her mother and father requested she write to them every once in a while so they knew she was doing alright. Hermoine, however, didnt hear someone walking up silently behind her.
"Hey," He said, looking at the letter with interest.
Hermoine looked up at Malfoy, and said hi in return.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 06:03 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( yay yay yay i love you soooooo much Guardian_Rikku - true writer!!)

She continued writing her letter and was soon finished, she could sense Malfoy was still behind her and he wondered what he wanted. She grabbed an owl and tied the letter to its feet, and it was soon off. She turned around and was suddenly inches from Draco's face.
"What the hell are you doing? And what do you want?" Hermionie said as she moved back away from Draco, and he just walked on forward toward her.
"What am I doing Granger, more like what are you doing?" He questioned her.
"What do you mean what am I doing?" She asked, now coming to a dead hult.
"Stairing at me during class, looking over to my table. If I wasn't in slytherin I would say that you liked me." He finsihed with an evil grin.
"In your dreams Malfoy, in your dreams" She said
"Yea you are in my dreams actually, how did you know?? Am I in yours?" He asked.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 07:42 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote:
Originally posted by spidergrl
ok <Tidus>, you asked for it.............

Jk has made Harry into to much of a superman and it sucks. No one close to him has died.........well lets see...........theres a small thing called......... HIS FRICKEN PARENTS AND HIS GOD FATHER THAT HE WAS GOING TO LIVE WITH !! But not <Tidus> no one he loves has ever died. yes anger is an emotion, but its the only emotion that JK seems to know how to write about. Harry has never cried over anything and i think that its bu11 sh1t. he needs to show some emotion .......

And you are proving me... First you say that Harry never cried and Im wrong and that Harry never showed an emotion. I said because he never lost someone he loved right in front of his eyes. Now you say that you agrry with me. Make up your mind!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:31 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
And you are proving me... First you say that Harry never cried and Im wrong and that Harry never showed an emotion. I said because he never lost someone he loved right in front of his eyes. Now you say that you agrry with me. Make up your mind!

NO LISTEN and then may be you'll learn something. harry does show emotion during the books, but there's only one emotion that he does show and that anger. you never see him cry or anything. he needs to cry insteed of getting angry all the time. and yes people close to him have died. his parents!!! his god father that he was going to live with, and he died right infront of harry and it was mainly his fault and all he does is get angry at other people. why can't he cry for once. and so that concluded wat i have to say because i've always had my mind made up but may be you need to read over the books again!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

??? Your confusing me... Your saying he needs to cry, thats what I wrote, that he cried!! That tears dropped from his eyes!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

he did not cry.....it was more like a fricken wimper that a dog makes...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

He remembered about Sirius... The good days... As a few tears ran down his cheek...

Thats called Crying, if you dont know what crying is.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:52 PM
spidergrl
Living

when did this happen??

and yes i know what crying is thanks very much <tidus> the fab writer!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 08:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

THat happened the last time I wrote the part of the story!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 09:13 PM
spidergrl
Living

im not talking about this thread smary. im talking about in the god dame books!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 09:40 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote:
Originally posted by spidergrl
( yay yay yay i love you soooooo much Guardian_Rikku - true writer!!)

( laughing out loud Nice way to kick off their relationship))

Hermoine, who had began walking in the direction of the door, stopped dead in her tracks. She turned slowly. "Wh-wh-what?" She managed to stammer. 'It's a joke, a cruel joke,' she thought to herself.
"I said, am I in yours?" He repeated, taking a step closer.
"Y-You cant like me!" She yelled, disturbing a few sleeping owls. "You always taunt me, and call me a mudblood!"
He merely smirked.

Harry and Ron both still sat on the grounds underneath the tree. It was peaceful, oh so peacefull....Until the two heard what sounded like Hermoine's scream. "What the-?" Ron questioned, jumping up. Harry followed suit.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 12:52 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~This is horrible...

Hermione wont even stop to think of anything like that! She hates Draco

Draco hates Hermione

Period.

Im leaving~

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 12:58 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(She can because is our fanfic. FANfic. Mening the FANS create it, and we want Draco/Hermoine!

And good, nice to see you leave. No more arguing. Hmf.))

made by lana

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 01:28 AM
spidergrl
Living

(cya <Tidus>, can't say that i'll miss you. and it was great to shame you out, ever in need of anyone one, just come on back to this thread)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 03:43 AM
spidergrl
Living

Ron and Harry ran up into the owlery where they found Hermionie standing there.
"Whats wrong Hermionie, why did you scream?? I heard you!!" Ron said, walking over to her.
"Nothings wrong ok"She snapped and she was off.
"What is her problem?" Ron asked Harry, but neither did Harry know what was wrong.

They made their way to the next class which was COMC. It was a long and painful day and they were glad that the day was over. They made their way into the great hall where a dinner was already layed out. It looked wonderful and all three of them dug in. Harry and Ron were to scared to ask what had happened that afternoon with Hermionie so they decieded to keep their mouths shut. The strange thing was that Harry caught Hermionie stairing at the Slytherine table. Harry carefully looked around to find Draco stairing at him, what the hell is Draco the evil git doing by looking at me. Must be up to something he thought. That night Harry and Ron layed out their homework and got to work. It was the first day back and they were already into homework. As well as their homework Hermionie and Ron still had jobs to do.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 03:50 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

At nearly 3 in the morning, Ron and Harry (Hermoine had already finished and had gone to bed an hour previous) finally sighed in defeat and pushed their half finished POtions essay and Herbology essays aside, along with Harry's extra long assignment from Transfiguration and Ron's unfinished Star charts from Divination. "Is it just me, or are we getting more homework in a day then we used to in a month?" Ron asked, yawning rather loudly and standing.

The two made their way slowly to the boys dorms, and as soon as they hit their beds, fully dressed, they were both completely out cold. They hardly awoke the next mornind, Hermoine had to pour cold water upon them both to make the budge.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 02:10 AM
spidergrl
Living

Ron and Harry went down to breakfast and Hermionie was nowhere to be seen. The last week had gone fast and their homework had been piling up over the weeks. A hogmanes visit was coming up the next day and Harry and Ron had decided to go together and have a look around Fred and George's shop.

They made their way down the path and Harry remember that just a couple of years ago Siruis had been hiding out in Hogmades. I still hurt harry to think about him (but of course he wouldn't cry because HARRY NEVER CRIES!! smile ) They made their way around the shops often bumping into people and discussing the latest candy, brooms and books. As they were coming out of 'Witch and Weekly' they bumped straight into someone, pushing Ron backwards. Harry bent down and helped him up. They turned and found out it was Hermionie and someone running away from them.
"Who was that Hermionie" Ron asked, trying to see past her and get a glimps.
"NO ONE!! You guys just never get off my back do you" And with that she was off again.
"She needs to sort out her priorities." Harry said and Ron agreed.

They carried on looking into shops and no sooner had they come out of a shop they hit someone else, but less pleasent. They had walked into Draco, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't with Crabbe and Goyle, like he usuali is, he was alone. He just walked straight past them, that was strange Harry thought and knew that Ron was thinking the same thing....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:41 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Seriuosly," Said Ron a moment later. "what's wrong with Hermoine? She's been more snappy then usual, which is saying something..." Harry shrugged. "Yeah, you're right. It's probably some girl thing. You know, they really should teach us how a girl's mind works instead of magic...."

They purchased candy first from Honeydukes and nibbled on it as they browsed through the shops and outside, looking into windows as they passed by. Finally they found Fred and George's joke shop and had to literally push through a large crowd to get inside. It was packed full of students buying joke materials and such. In the middle of the crowd was the twins. Their red hair made them so easy to spot, and Harry and Ron began their way to them.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:43 AM
spidergrl
Living

they finallu managed to get to the counter where Fres and George spotted them.
"Good day you two. Hold up for a minute would you." Freg said, and George reached over the counter and took a sign. He placed it on the counter and Harry could make out what it said, just!

BE BACK IN 5 MINUTES. NICK SOMETHING AND YOU WILL GET STUNNED!!

Harry laughed at the sign as he could imagine someone trying to take something and stopping dead in the middle of the shop.

After their trip to Hogmades, they were pooped. They made their way up to the castle and into the great hall. Hermionie was already there and having a depth conversation with Ginny.
"We'll just leave them, we never know Ginny might get what every Hermonie's got." Ron told Harry. He agreed. They sat down and started on dinner.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:50 AM