KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey

Harry Potter - for cheeky munkey
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

Harry thought about these questions...they kept on bugging him. As he was walking down the hallway, he heard Malfoy talking about Hermione, Harry hid behind the statue thinking he might get some of his questions answered......

(Its not much....I hope i didn't ruin it....o god, i think i did....)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:52 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

"That mudb......Grandger.....she.....ohh never mind....idiots like you wouldnt understand!!" Draco said and footsteps approuched Harry as he pressed hilself behind the statue and hid hoping Draco wouldnt see him. Thankfully to Harrys safe being, Draco was too concerned about how his hair was looking to even noticed that pigs were flying in the night sky.
Harry was about to walk off when he heard Crab and Goyle continuing the conversation with out him.
"What did he mean by that?" Grab said, and from the reflection in the classroom window he saw Goyle shrug.
Thank them to give me no information he said to himself, kicking himself for thinking that he would finally find out what the heck was going on!!
Footsteps were heard again as Crap and Goyle made their way in the opposite direction and with one last statement Harrys mind buzzed.
"One things for sure, Draco has been acting strange around that Grandger girl.... I mean Draco has been ignoring Pansy for.....I dont know"

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:05 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

this is gr8!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 06:23 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i have an idea. at first hermione likes draco, but then he's horrible to her. she's dead upset. draco sez sorry, and hg 4gives him. but draco 2times...its only a thought, but say if u like or not! btw, i dont wanna post cos i used to be good at writing, but now i'm terrible!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Please do post PinkDiamonds.....I have to start cutting down on other writing and just concentrate on mine

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:43 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

ok, but later, im writing my own story right now...

Last edited by Diamonds on Mar 14th, 2005 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:28 PM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

okay...but post PinkD-thx..i will call u that...lol!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Harry couldn't believe his ears. Hermione and Malfoy?????? No way. It was too weird to think about! A picture came into his head of Hermione and Malfoy kissing...ugh!! It couldn't be happening. Could it? This had to be a dream.
"C'mon, we might as well head off to the common room..." Goyle grunted and Crabbe agreed.
Hermione came into the entrance hall, looking rather flushed.
"Hermione!" Harry called, making Hermione jump.
"Oh, it's you Harry...I thought you were...never mind. Are you-"
"Who did you think i was? And why are you so red?"
"I-I...does it really matter? And it's hot out." Hermione said. "Are we going to the common room? Because I wanna see Ginny."
"Yeah, whatever. Why do you wanna see Gin?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.
"Oh, no reason. Let's go then." Hermione skipped up to the Griffindor common room.
They sat mostly in silence, Harry sitting thinking, his brain coming up with lots of different answers, some so bazaar Harry was driving himself mad.
When Ginny came in Hermione rushed over and whispered something to her.
"Are you sure i mean...oh right !" Ginny let out a small scream giggly thing, which Harry decided he would not ponder on what it was.
"What are you two so happy about?" Harry yawned.
"Oh, nothing, girl stuff..." Ginny and Hermione said simultaneously. Harry pressed no further on the subject. He went to the boy's dorm, even though it was only 9pm.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:45 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

The next day, Saturday, Hermione's hair was unusually straight, she must have used straighteners...
"What have you done to your hair Hermione? It looks strange" Ron said bluntly.
"You, uh, don't like it? Hermione asked nervously
"It's fine." Harry kicked Ron under the table they were sitting at.
Hermione looked different somehow, not just her hair, but her face it looked like she had-
"Oh, do you like my make-up? Ginny helped me do it. It's not much, just lipgloss, mascara and eyeshadow. We couldn't find any eyeliner." Hermione asked.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 09:51 PM
spidergrl
Living

I think her hair would be kewl straight. great writing!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:54 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thankyoooooooooou!!!!

anyone else wanna post...?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:08 PM
spidergrl
Living

i will later

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:09 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

i like

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 10:53 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

somebody plz post?!?!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:07 PM
spidergrl
Living

im not going to post anymore in other peoples storys. sorry. cya

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:42 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

AW! bye bye spidergrl! well, from the carryons anyway...you have your own gr8 story! but plz come back and see how we are doing! after all, you started this thread

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:14 PM
spidergrl
Living

yea of course i will. i read everyones just no time to post anymore

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:32 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i know what you mean i'm using a dodgy keyboard so i'm not posting a story right now. this spacebar isuseless!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 08:14 PM
spidergrl
Living

hahah that sucks! and i really need to post more on mine!! :/

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:41 AM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

this is SO good u guys! keep on writing! i would help out but im not that good, so ill just keep reading urs.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 03:48 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote