KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Halo Movie Confirmed

Halo Movie Confirmed
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Halo Movie Confirmed

That's right, I said it.

Don't believe me? See for yourself...

http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/...movie?id=688725

At any rate, this could be excellent news! Or bad news...depending on certain things. CGI or real actors...the director...the plot...lots of factors will determine is this project will be a success or a failure. What things from the game would you like to see in the movie? Any plot ideas? Actors to star or voice the characters from the game? What planets will be featured? Thoughts...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 04:17 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

It will probably be retarded.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:06 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as they do it right, I'm all for it. thumb up thumb up

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:11 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It's gonna suck.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:21 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What the f**k? a Halo movie? You gotta be kidding me.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I hope the writer of the Halo will write the plot for that movie.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:50 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I hope not, for his sake. Then his name won't be on trash, and nobody can blame him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Whether it sucks or not......I'm going to be in the line to buy my tickets. Master Chief rulz!!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:57 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ResidentEVILMAN

A movie based on halo i cant even STAND THE VIDEO GAME

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:07 PM
ResidentEVILMAN is currently offline Click here to Send ResidentEVILMAN a Private Message Find more posts by ResidentEVILMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

If the movie is CGI they have to get the orginal voice actors from the game. If it's live action...I don't know.

Can't wait for it!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:23 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

Wow, they will make a movie on anything now a days wont they? Now c'mon, out of many stories i have seen in my life, halo must have one of the worst imaginable. Like c'mon the EVIL and very DANGEROUS enemy in the game are small things that look like seman(the flood). I will go see this movie just so i can laugh at its huge amounts of stupid lol.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:31 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

i think this movie will be o.k. like resident evil but movies based on games ussually suck
I think aall kinds of gamers will like it but it wont be anything special but they will like act likes its the greatest thing on earth.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 09:49 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

The most unfortunate thing about it is that it will probably be made by people who have never even played the game. The studio sees money and just puts someone in charge. Like the Final Fantasy movie.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:18 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

True budwiser TRUE!

It would be one hell of a shame if someone who hasn't even played it makes it.
But if it's done right it will be hellish.
But who would play M aster Chief?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 12:45 PM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I've checked other movie databases and I dont seem to find halo coming out in 2006.

if it really is going to be made into a movie than I would go see it.

I think it would be better if it wasnt animated.

all depending upon whrether its going to be made into a movie or not.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 03:46 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

yeah, it's not for sure that the movie is being made, it's still just speculation. If it is made though, I think it has a chance at being a good movie, especially if Ridley Scott directs it, and if Ed Harris and Samuel L Jackson are in it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:24 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
yeah, it's not for sure that the movie is being made, it's still just speculation. If it is made though, I think it has a chance at being a good movie, especially if Ridley Scott directs it, and if Ed Harris and Samuel L Jackson are in it.

It says on the site that Ridley Scott is likely to be the director.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:56 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

I know, but it hasn't been officially announced yet, it's still just speculation.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:14 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by Konjammenson
The most unfortunate thing about it is that it will probably be made by people who have never even played the game. The studio sees money and just puts someone in charge. Like the Final Fantasy movie.

Final fantasy was a good movie. The people behind the film referred back to some of the actuall game developers reguarly.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

I don't think it's going to be as good as FF7 Advent Children but i'm going to see it any way out of curiousity...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 12:07 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote