KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » rogue vs supergirl

rogue vs supergirl
Started by: asana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
asana
there is only one

rogue vs supergirl

too me this is a good battle
even match to me

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 05:02 PM
asana is currently offline Click here to Send asana a Private Message Find more posts by asana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Supergirl. Rogue doesn't have that level of strength and I'm sure Supergirl would find a way to avoid Rogue touching her. Obviously though it could end up either way.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 06:00 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

super girl can just fry rogue supergirl is faster stronger has other power that an really kill rogue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:43 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Rogue's strong, but not strong enough to trade punches with a kryptonian. Supergirl's not as strong as Superman, but she's pretty close though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:25 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

I concur, rogue is powerful no doubt about that, but a kryptonian's a kryptonian.... unless rogue could barrow some kryptonyte from lex luther...

when you know your gonna die by the end of the night."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:40 AM
terror_child3 is currently offline Click here to Send terror_child3 a Private Message Find more posts by terror_child3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Dude nice avatar. But yeah as much as I hate him he's right. Also change it from Junior Member. One hit and Supergirl has it.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 08:01 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

supergirl will fry her from far away, with her heat vision....before rogue gets close enough to use the kryptonyte......supergirl would fry rogue.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 12:05 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Supergirl is way better.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 09:47 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

rogue come on cause if super girl annoys her she'll just take over her gloves

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:28 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah i say roge myself, she's got more experience (than the new one anyway) an is pretty much invounerable. besides I think it would be pretty easy for her to touch supergirl if the outcome is in doubt and once she does that the outcome wont be in doubt any longer.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:42 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I don't know about ya but I'm going with Rogue sugah!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by gautam
supergirl will fry her from far away, with her heat vision....before rogue gets close enough to use the kryptonyte......supergirl would fry rogue.

Depending on which Supergirl version. The current one wouldn't be effected by kryptonite. Only the first incarnation, Kara who was Superman's cousin would be vulnerable; the second Supergirl (Matrix) and the third (Earth bunkin Linda Danvers with Matrix) would not. Regardless, her powers doesn't always work as effectively with "aliens." Impossible Man was able to repel her before she took his powers.

I like both characters, but I see Supergirl winning this one.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 03:53 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

hey mainstream that was hillarious what you said

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Thanks Muff. Ah do try ta be funny sugah.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote:
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah i say roge myself, she's got more experience (than the new one anyway) an is pretty much invounerable. besides I think it would be pretty easy for her to touch supergirl if the outcome is in doubt and once she does that the outcome wont be in doubt any longer.

i think it would be very hard for rougue to touch supergirl with her super speed and all, she could keep her distance, freeze her with ice breath, and pummel her, or she could just blow her away

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jan 16th, 2005 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 06:38 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Supergirl wins this.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:26 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

how would supergirl know to avoid rogues touch? she wouldn't... so rogue would probably win when S-girl went in to hit her

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 05:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

This some kinda joke? All rogue has to do is touch her.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:01 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Maybe, but who's to say it would work? Rogue's powers don't work too well against some aliens, and on top of that, Supergirl, Like Superman, has a forcefield around her body. Whether Rogue's touch work work or not is unknown, but I seriously doubt it.

And as I've said before, Rogue's no where near strong enough to trade punches with a Kryptonian, a few quick blows, added with super-speed heat beam eyes, Rogue's chances are slim.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 06:50 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

worked on juggernaut who has a force field and thor who is alien (sorta) and she absorbed the brood queen who is definately alien

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote