KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » JM's List

JM's List
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

This is very disappointing.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:24 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

indeedily -doo scooby-doo

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:26 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

quote:
Originally posted by Candy Kisses
Im not a cry baby! i can hold my own corner quiet fine! But to label someone a cold blooded killer just because they decided to abort a baby is totally wrong!

To both you and JM, that's rather sad. Sure, it was wrong of her to attack you that hard (I'm supposing it was you who had the abortion), but really...abortion...you shouldn't be screwing around.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:29 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Nienna
To both you and JM, that's rather sad. Sure, it was wrong of her to attack you that hard (I'm supposing it was you who had the abortion), but really...abortion...you shouldn't be screwing around.

No it was not me who HAD the abortion! But we were discussing if she aborted it due to a rape! What then! If you Pm i will give you the whole story

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:35 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

People, this is getting really not nice. Sure, screw the girl, that's lowering yourself to a level i personally hate.

The only thing i can say about the 'list' is that she shouldn't be so proud to have it. I don't know who started that, but finish it, damnit. I can have my opinion about someone but i don't have to SHOW IT TO EVERYONE AND BASH WHENEVER I HAVE THE CHANCE TO.

KMC used to be a nice place. Don't change into "rubys"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:39 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I agree with Vampy

Raz I think this thread was a bad idea

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:41 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Her list has so many cool people on it

and me eek!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
People, this is getting really not nice. Sure, screw the girl, that's lowering yourself to a level i personally hate.

The only thing i can say about the 'list' is that she shouldn't be so proud to have it. I don't know who started that, but finish it, damnit. I can have my opinion about someone but i don't have to SHOW IT TO EVERYONE AND BASH WHENEVER I HAVE THE CHANCE TO.

KMC used to be a nice place. Don't change into "rubys"

er actually she started the list herself. what's ruby's?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:00 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Still, its dissapointing to see Raz, make a thread to mock something about another member.

Its clearly already getting out of hand.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:05 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I was on it....big grin

but she took me off...sad
she must saw how awesome you are wink

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:07 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Linky is awesome though! big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:08 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

I was taken off too. She's really a sweet girl...she just isn't as fluent in the language and articulate as others. So what?

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:09 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you get off by lying? eek!

yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
what's ruby's?
Ruby was a member that got banned. Let' s just say that she didn' t have much positive things to say.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I don't even know if I'm still on it or not since she never added me to her profile no expression

Meh, like I care...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
er actually she started the list herself. what's ruby's?

So what, do you have to continue? How old are you, 10?

Ruby is a person who made over... er... 20? socks or so and constantly stalks me and spams m mail box. For pure pleasure

Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

JP Ruby is/was a very annoying member

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Moose
I was taken off too. She's really a sweet girl...she just isn't as fluent in the language and articulate as others. So what?

English apparently isn't her first language.

yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
I don't even know if I'm still on it or not since she never added me to her profile no expression

Meh, like I care...

you do stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:11 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Damn Vampy feel free to jump off my ass anytime. You asked how it got started and I answered you.
And since you asked, Im 43.
Thanks Fire & Storm for the explanation.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:12 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote