KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Limited Connectivity??

Limited Connectivity??
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Worried Limited Connectivity??

Ever since i installed Broadband i have gotten this message everytime i go on my computer.

Its really annoying because everytime i go online i get dissconnected after a certain period of time and i have to reconnect.

I have tried disconnecting it and reconnecting again and it worked all day on sunday but when i went on yesterday it was doing the exact same thing again.

Anyone able to help??

Attachment: limited connectivity2.gif
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:57 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and when you click it, what info does it give?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:59 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it gives me the option to repair the connecting my re-newing my IP address but that doesnt work either

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are you on a network? or do you use accounts on your pc?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 08:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

click on the message and post the screenshot

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:05 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I get this message but when i try to repair the connection it dont work

Attachment: messg.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:33 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Do you have a router? If so, try rebooting it. And then try repairing your connection.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:41 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Nope, still not working

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:47 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

You should call AOL (free) on 0800 376 5432 - they'll be able to help you better

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:52 PM
Korri

i already called them 3 times....they say i have spyware when i dont and i dont want to talk to someone in New Delhi.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:56 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Who setup your router? The part that gives your computer its IP (DHCP) might have turned off.

Could you get them to see if its still working? Or follow the instructions that came with your router?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 06:59 PM
Korri

ill have a look!

Thanks so much for trying to help me though Razmataz love

Your the coolestest!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 07:03 PM
Korri

Its all good guys just if you were interested i will tell you now what was up!

It was because i updated from XP Home Edition to the Windows XP Service Pack 2 i needed to download something to stop it getting disconnected but i because i had installed broadband after XP SP 2 the pop up thing didnt come up when i went onto AOL or something like that but i had to re-install everything the other day and now i know what was up.

I thought i would just tell you this incase anyone else has this problem. Probably not as nobody is as thich as i am.

Thanks to all that tried to help

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:53 PM