KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher 2099 & Punisher Vs. Spiderman 2099 & Spiderman

Punisher 2099 & Punisher Vs. Spiderman 2099 & Spiderman
Started by: uQifg2WV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Punisher 2099 & Punisher Vs. Spiderman 2099 & Spiderman

I don't know much aboot these characters, so that's why I made the thread.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 08:12 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Some of the 2099 characters were much cooler than their regular counterparts.

Punisher isn't much different in 2099, he just has more technology at his disposal, and Spiderman 2099 is actually weaker than Spiderman.

I'd give the fight to the Punishers if they managed to hit Spiderman with a bullet(entirely possible). Otherwise the fight goes to Spiderman.

Depends on who is writing it really.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:54 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i actually like the character of spiderman 2099, i donīt know nothing about him being weaker, i think they have the same strength. in terms of wall crawling, spiderman is better, but 2099 has claws that he can use to cut when fighting someone, and he can produce his own web. plus he has poison, if his able to bite punisher its the end. (but if he can punch punisher in the face its also end to, lol). he has also super vision but i think spider sensor is much better.

in a fight between the spiders i think spiderman would beat 2099 simply because he is a much better fighter, and probably more agile, but in terms of speed and strength i think they are the same.

about this fight, i choose the spiders, more speed, agility, strength, and parker is way smarter.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 02:06 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

What do you mean 'entirely possible.' First of all, anything is possible, but in terms of the battles it's not going to happen. Spider-Man routinely dodges bullets, that's one of his trademarks. Spider-Man 2099 isn't weaker than Spider-Man. He has more powerful abilities, I don't recall if he has a spider-sense or not though. They would win hands down against the Punishers.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:40 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

he doesnīt have a spider sense, he has super vision instead

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:20 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

That's right, because the spider-sense is more advanced, like Kaine's. Yeah 2099 is not weaker by any means than 2004, just not as experienced and clever a fighter.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:25 PM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

The Spider-Men would win.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 09:27 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote