KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread

The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (114): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Teen Titan#1FAN

That show Is The Best I already Finished it eek!

A GRYFFINDOR AND PROUD OF IT!

Alone vamp.... Shadow Fox's Cousin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:22 PM
Teen Titan#1FAN is currently offline Click here to Send Teen Titan#1FAN a Private Message Find more posts by Teen Titan#1FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I finnished the manga...

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 06:23 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

wow, you guys work fast...
do yo u have tons of money to get manga or anime...or do you just donwload it all?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:28 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

quote:
Originally posted by darkallaround
hi everybody! JLred the first full metal alchemist was not mother it was something else but i cant think of it so just in case im wrong u can tell me bu i sure it was the second one.

I said I saw my first episode on Adult Swim.
Sorry if it sounds confusing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:20 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

BlackHat is there some overall bad guy? I read somewhere that the seven deadly sins become enemies...is that true?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 07:52 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

What?!?!?!?!? The seven deadly sins might become enemies!!!!!!! blink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:38 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

that's what I heard
in the first 2 (?) episodes, they showed three of em. Lust, Gluttony, and Envy (I think) but Envy wasn't shown in his true form, he was that priest (Carbello...???) form.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:28 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

There isn't like...one total enemy,but there is a fair share of very storng/independant enemys that stay alive very long.

Again,I posted the manga scans on Page one,you guys can read it if you really want to know.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 06:39 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Ok I'll try reading them again just for the sake of Fullmetal ALchemist

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:15 PM
Jace_Rave

hey thanx, those scans are pretty cool

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:12 PM
JLred

Im still trying damn computer!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:10 PM
Jace_Rave

book 6 comes out in april...right? THAT'S TOO LONG!!! I don't wanna wait, but I don't really like downloading manga online...my comp sux
agh...what to do

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:42 PM
Jace_Rave

agh...
http://www.narutochuushin.com/main....&page=manga
that ones pretty good, theres quite a few pop-ups though

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:45 PM
JLred

hmmm....ok.....a box of the series or something of FMA is going to come out in January for $125 must be pretty good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:20 AM
Sieg Wahrheit
Das Eisen

Ed makes me laugh especially when he rages whenever people comment about his height.

Sieg Hart of Rave Master's only love. Wahrheit-kun means it. Steal or hurt him and your demise comes next.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 03:37 PM
Sieg Wahrheit is currently offline Click here to Send Sieg Wahrheit a Private Message Find more posts by Sieg Wahrheit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

is the whole series even gonna be shown by then? On CN that is...I'm sure the actually disks are better than what's shown on TV, so I'll buy em anyways...but, that would take the fun out of watching it every Saturday night...oh well!
so...there's supposedly 51 episodes total in this series? and then a movie to finish it off?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:58 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I can't wait to see more of the dub!I bootlegged the anime,and it was great!I just really really wanna see how the dub is going(its really nice so far)

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 09:47 PM
Jace_Rave

good dubs are nice...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 02:51 PM
JLred

I hate that guy that came out on Saturday's episode where the guy used his wife to make a chimaera and then he uses Nina to make one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna KILL him!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 08:00 PM
Jace_Rave

I'm glad he's dead...He was really f*cked up. (wait...he did die...didn't he? for some reason i can't remember)
If he didn't, he should...that guy with all the tats was cool

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:47 AM