KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread

The Official Fullmetal Alchemist thread
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (114): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

Yay the guy with all the tatoos ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was all "I gotta fix the wrongs" or something like that and then he put Nina out of her misery.
At least someone did Im glad for that
He was all kool and the bastard dad didn't die he was just sent to jail or something

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:25 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

too bad...he should die
he was such a creep...I guess that's why this anime is so great. It has the balls to do and make ppl like that. It's pretty realisistic

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:57 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Yup it's very realistic....a little too realistic.........hmmmm..........Does asnyone know on what episode on Adult Swim they meet Winry?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:24 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

they've already showed her in flash back eps...they meet up with her again?

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 06:19 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Yeah I know they have flashbacks of her. But I think on the one next or after they meet up with her.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 08:34 PM
Jace_Rave

does she come along with them? that would be pretty cool

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 02:12 AM
JLred

Yeah that would be cool. Did it come out on Adult Swim on Saturday I'm not sure because after Read or Die they just went straight to Ghost in the Shell.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 08:57 PM
evillizzy89

i thought the same thing when i first saw the commercials.. and now its like im hooked and so is my friend yaz... shes ahhh a little into it though she keeps on drawing the symbols and sayign we should learn the art of alchemy... *sigh* ohh well anyways laterz and happy new yr!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 02:49 AM
evillizzy89 is currently offline Click here to Send evillizzy89 a Private Message Find more posts by evillizzy89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

I don't know? Ghost in the Shell was on? The program schedule said they were playin Read or Die (good movie) and then the Animatrix...oh well, the old episodes will be on Thursday night. so if I missed it, i'd better watch them then

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 08:40 AM
JLred

Yup I saw the episodes. Guess what? The bastard dad did die. They did meet up with Winry. She was kidnapped by the serial murderer. A guy pretending to be a girl. Then Ed found out so he went after her. The serial murderer captured him and took off his arm. It ,whatever you would call the serial murderer, worked at the Alchemist kitchen delivering food. So she heard he didn't need a transmutation circle to use alchemy,thats why she took off the arm.Then he drew a transmutation circle on the chain and broke it off. They had a little fight. It was kinda hard a one handed kid with a pole against a crazy adult with a butcher knife. He got his arm back and made his blade come out. He was about to stab him when Al stopped him. Oh yeah now Scar is going after him because he was a State Alchemist. He quit for a while.Then he went back. The king named him "Full Metal Alchemist." His official name. I just said that for those who didn't see it on AS. Well yeah..........I like listening to Kesenai Tsumi now.......Please dont let this thread die out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:19 PM
cookie808

yea i saw that episode on saturday its was sad but the sadist one i wouuld say would have to be when nina died i was crying so much..

sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:40 AM
cookie808 is currently offline Click here to Send cookie808 a Private Message Find more posts by cookie808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

OOh I love fma, I've seen up to eppy 34. It's soo cool. I hate the episode where where Nina dies. It's so sad, really unexpected, though I did suspect that guy had soemthing twisted aboot him. It does get weirder than that in future episodes but I suppose that's what's good about it, anything can happen.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 10:45 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

So it get's worse?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:37 AM
crazy_c
Very Tired

perdy much.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:00 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

eehhhh.........I've read alot of manga online but I just watch the episodes on AS until I save enough to buy DVD boxset.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:30 AM
Jace_Rave

ya know what sux...when your trying to watch saturday night anime on a satelite dish when there's a storm...I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH IT!!! *yells at the providers of the channel for not making it a stronger signal*
I'll watch it tommorrow (thursday) night

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:55 AM
JLred

Yup good!!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 10:25 PM
Jace_Rave

Saw that...now...THE NEW ONE'S ON!
(wow, we don't make significant posts here do we?
OH WELL)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 04:57 AM
JLred

quote:
Originally posted by Jace_Rave
Saw that...now...THE NEW ONE'S ON!
(wow, we don't make significant posts here do we?
OH WELL)

NO we do not!

Yeah he made all the coal into gold even though he wasn't suppoesd to and if he did he would get in real trouble, But he still did it and it was awesome.

Does anyone like my sig.?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 03:53 AM
Jace_Rave

Ur sig is alright...
Anyways...three years already?! that went pretty fast! lol. This show just gets better and better.
About the whole coal thing, I think he did the right thing. He proved to the ppl of that town that there are still some good ppl in the world!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:03 PM