KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Secretz And Wonders????

Matrix Secretz And Wonders????
Started by: xcure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xcure

Worried Matrix Secretz And Wonders????

HI. IM NEW HERE SO JUST WANT TO SAY I LIKE THIS PLACE ALOT. AND THIS TOPIC IS OF THE FIRST "ONE" AND OTHER THINGS THAT I FOUND WEIRD. FEEL FRE TO POST ANYTHING RELATED.. SO FOR STARTERS, Does anyone remember in The Matrix part 1 when neo, morpheus, and trinity went to see the oracle,when they walked in the lobby, there was a blind old man, and morpheus didnt say a thing to him, just looked at him a nodded his head, and the blind old man did the same..Thats just crazy..What are your thoughts????

Attachment: matrix_scrolls.gif
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:58 PM
xcure is currently offline Click here to Send xcure a Private Message Find more posts by xcure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver first off...welcome. raver
Mybe he wasnt blind.??

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:10 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xcure

I've considered that possibility but, I examined the dvd and he clearly is blind. He has one of thos blind people cane's where they tap to know where they are at. Also, if seraph, and the oracle aren't dead, Neo technicly shouldn't be dead either. See, he did to Neo what he did to sraph, sati, and the oracle, was copied himself and in the end, they came back...I know they are programs, but that would mean if Smith killed neo, than neo did nothing more than sacrifice himself to let the "equation balance itself out" wothout neo there can be no smith and vice versa, ying yang sort of....I dont know, maybe im crazy...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:59 AM
xcure is currently offline Click here to Send xcure a Private Message Find more posts by xcure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Yes, but the Dues Ex Machina killed Neo to kill the virus(Smith)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 01:13 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i wouldn't say killed but rather ejected, or extracted from the matrix program that he was inherent to. either ways, he's not in the system anymore.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 01:18 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xcure

Ok. So Smith and Neo cancelled themselves off. Man just so much unanswered. I was watching a Home Shopping Network specail that had the matrix complete set and the wachowski bros were saying , "ALL YOUR QUESTIONS OF THE MATRIX WILL BE ANSWERED" with the purchase of the set of course. Hopefully..They get more into the first person that was able to re-write the code as he saw fit. Does anyone else know a secret of the movie that I didnt catch????? I saw Smiths plates and stuff like that.. I know there is more. Alot more i think..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:36 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by xcure
ALL YOUR QUESTIONS OF THE MATRIX WILL BE ANSWERED

All your questions have been answered.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 05:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
All your questions have been answered.

U took my words. wink

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:19 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wink to kewl for skewl

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xcure

My questions have not been answered fully...I got TONS! Like when Seraph told Smith 'I'VE BEATEN YOU BEFORE"..What events took place that made the first sttructure of the matrix fail as smith told morpheus in part 1 interogation....What access codes to zion??? Why the wars so many times, for example neo isn't the first "one",there were several before him and what happened to that "one or those "ones"????..Stuff like that...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:32 AM
Korri

search the forum, i cant be bothered no expression

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:09 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

You're a year too late....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:40 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by xcure
My questions have not been answered fully...I got TONS! Like when Seraph told Smith 'I'VE BEATEN YOU BEFORE"..What events took place that made the first sttructure of the matrix fail as smith told morpheus in part 1 interogation....What access codes to zion??? Why the wars so many times, for example neo isn't the first "one",there were several before him and what happened to that "one or those "ones"????..Stuff like that...

1. seraph said "i've beaten you before" because, guess what? he's beaten smith before. my guess is when seraph was still protecting the merovingian.

2. the first matrix (the perfect matrix, the paradise) was being rejected by the copper-tops. entire crops were being lost. the machines lacked the programming to accurately simulate the human definition of perfect that the primitive human brain kept waking up from... the brain was interpreting the first matrix as a dream. smith explained this in the movie. watch it again.

3. the access codes to zion's mainframe. crash the zion mainframe, the defenses goes to sh!t. again this was in the movie... tank explains it while morpheus was getting interogated... then commander lock wanted them when the hammer was being attacked by the sentinels and they were about to crash the gates of zion.

4. there were previous ones because they were necessary. the matrix doesn't go on forever like a straight line, it is a loop. when it needs to get reloaded, the one touches the source and the matrix is reloaded, and zion goes back to square one. though the events of the previous matrix doesn't exactly replicate the next, it always has the same ending, the one meets with the architect, chosses 23 individuals, the matrix is reloaded and zion is destroyed... until neo came along.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:46 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 04:28 PM
Spoof

hmm I don't know cuz remember in part 3 when Neo goes blind, but he can see everything (instead of green coding) in orange fire? Maybe that's how the blind man saw Morpheus

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:18 PM
Spoof is currently offline Click here to Send Spoof a Private Message Find more posts by Spoof Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

are you implying that the blind man was a former "one"? how could he be a "one" when all the other "ones" have been ejected out of the matrix. maybe ejected isn't the exact word i'm looking for, but think about this for a second... there were 5 "ones" before neo. if those "ones" weren't incorptorated into the matrix after touching the source, then there should be at least six neos in this version of the matrix. when a "one" touches the source, the code inherent in ther RSIs disseminates allowing the reinserting of the prime program, which resets the matrix back to square one.

anyways... i'm rambling on... point is your thought, though it may seem probable, is highly impossible...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:54 PM