KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » toxin vs. wolverine

toxin vs. wolverine
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine has pawned Zaran, a guy who is a match for Shang Chi (or was). Elektra even posing a threat is just horrible writing but at least Wolverine was still injured from what ever Hydra and the Hand did to him.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

good point, i hope millar shows what they did to the damn guy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 11:01 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
i think you should read more about wolvie, he's definitely at elektra's level because he was trained by the hand also, not to mention kills sea's of the hands best ninja's every few story arc's, has a healing factor, adamantium claws/adamantium-laced skeleton, oh yeah and he wasnt named WeaponX for nothing

wolvie didnt even care about elektra, he didnt even bother mentioning her in his mind, and basically mocked her when he first confronted her

I read enough Wolverine. I wouldn't be in this thread if I didn't know the characters.

There's already a thread explaining this throughly, but basically Daredevil, Elektra, and several others outclass Wolverine everyway in martial arts. The only reason Wolverine hangs with them is his healing factor.

Wolverine and Elektra met about 3 times. Electra could have killed him more than once if it were not for his healing factor.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Dec 3rd, 2004 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 11:34 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
LMMFAO, cops dont know pressure points, they use minimal sloppy ass tactics that most of them forget about once they actually become cops...thats one bullsh*t arguement if i've ever heard one

wolvie never claimed he tried to kill her!! she stabbed him in two pressure points on his back, thats when his escape plan started, then elektra stabbed him in the neck so he could have something hard to heal, he healed just in time when the water came rushing in, killed a shark, and made his complete exit with all the s.h.i.e.l.d. info he needed, his plan was to get in, get info, and get out while slowing them down, get the story straight

and i'm sure your basing this off of your extensive knowledge of the police force... laughing Really, they DO know pressure points, just they are pretty much useless to them, cuz 1) they arent very good at using them and 2) there typically isn't a need to use one.

but i mean, hell, they DO teach self-defense classes there, and not only for the public, but its mandatory for them, also. I mean, even in the police acadamy movies they learn that kind of stuff. Pressure points aren't exactly some great secret shared only with the greatest of ninjas, and typically those that you see in movies that are "secret" are just bullshit, of course. So yeah, toxin does have a very good chance of knowing pressure points, and i stick with my arguement. Elektra paralyzed wolvie by using pressure points... i think toxin would do a lot more...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 01:14 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

wolverine can be stabbed and stuff by toxin and he would heal quikly but if hes got alot of bad cuts or wounds then it takes him like 10 seconds 10 heal and in that 10 seconds wolvi could have really bad cuts or something that hes on the ground and he just cant get up on his feet until there healed....toxin could use that little time to his advantage toxin could just start ripping wolverines back up if hes on the ground and toxin wouldnt stop and like toxin could just take him out easily

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:11 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

At what point in that comic was wolverine a step ahead in the hand to hand combat cause truley I'd like to know, I think that page wasn't included in my edition. I really hope that your referring to the explosion and the water rushing in, cause he's definitely wasn't "a step ahead" in the actual fight.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 05:44 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote