KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Disney Classic Sequels Suck

Disney Classic Sequels Suck
Started by: chez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Disney Classic sequels Suck

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
I wouldn't be suprised if they came out with a Sequel to Bambi and pinnochio.

That's hilarious.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:54 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toy Story 2 wasnt bad

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

yes but Toy Story is not really a Classic

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:08 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

I just want to know if they see that every sequel fails why do the keep doing it

Jungle Book
Beauty and the Beast
Lady and The Tramp
Little Mermaid
Lion King
pochahontas
& more im to lazy to think of

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:49 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Simple, its to cash in on the success of their predecessors. Keeping those corporate fat cats err fatter.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:13 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

They been going down hill since the movie Alastis.That movie sucks.And I guess they are running out of ideas too because they just keep coming out with these stupid Sequels that does cuck.
Don't they have any better ideas?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:04 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Disney Classic sequels Suck

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
I wouldn't be suprised if they came out with a Sequel to Bambi and pinnochio.
They already made a sequel to Pinocchio I thought... or are making one.... blink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:50 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDon
The Godfather of Cinema

Like Jackie said, they don't have the formula to make real classics anymore, nothing original nothing fresh, so I guess they think they can get by with half-ass attempts to bring classics back to life, and if they even try to make a sequel to pinochio I think I'll just have to cry...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:34 PM
TheDon is currently offline Click here to Send TheDon a Private Message Find more posts by TheDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

there's a sequel to the beauty and the beast?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:02 PM
wuk es't is currently offline Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

There making a sequel to Mulan, eesh

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 10:24 PM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by jango fatt
there's a sequel to the beauty and the beast?

They made a Christmas movie (wait... didn't he go human at the end? Why is he a beast again??) as well as one just about Belle. I didn't even wanna see those!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:55 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

There are loyal Disney classic fans that must have every "classic" Disney comes out with. Whether they like them or not, they bought the video back in the day. Knowing that they hated it, they still buy the DVD when it comes out.

If there's a Pinocchio 2 and a Bambi 2, I would not be surprised! Though a Mulan 2 I think would be hard to do (the story is basically like Joan of Arc, correct?)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 12:58 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

They make a lot off of DVD sales of those sequels

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:25 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Disney is not special.............most sequels suck in general.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:50 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elastigirl
Super Heroine

The Disney sequels are just lame.

There's been sequels to:
The Jungle Book
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Peter Pan
Atlantis
Aladdin
Beauty & the Beast (sorta)
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pocahontas

Am I forgeting any?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:52 PM
Elastigirl is currently offline Click here to Send Elastigirl a Private Message Find more posts by Elastigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Yes I'm sure there were sequels to a 101 Dalmatians and Lady & The Tramp

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:11 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elastigirl
Super Heroine

Yeah, that's right. Thanks.

Lady & the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure
101 Dalmations 2: Patch's London Adventure

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:16 PM
Elastigirl is currently offline Click here to Send Elastigirl a Private Message Find more posts by Elastigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Omg they also had 102 Dalmatians as a sequel as well as patch's London adventure.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Aladin : Return of Jaffa was pretty good. Although yes they all suck.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:40 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Disney is not special.............most sequels suck in general.

True. But Disney does make sure they don't have a single movie without a sequel to it. Other studios and such (sometimes) have the common sense to stop.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:11 AM