KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Oh My God!!!!!! Millions Of People In The World Are Going To Die And Billions ill !!

Oh My God!!!!!! Millions Of People In The World Are Going To Die And Billions ill !!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lightningrod
gay o' time

yeah believe what you hear in the mediaroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:56 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

The last flight of Dr... what was his name?
Anyhow, one of Tiptree's finest works.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:09 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by pinsleepe
You scare me. Oh yes, you do.

fear is love

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:14 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

oh, no! I have the flu!
And now I will die alone, with only the company of my stuffed chicken.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:14 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It would be cool if zombie really did roam the earth. Wait! I had a dream about that last night.

Just the thing that ruined it was that I was infected and then Mary-Kate Olsen found out a way to wipe the Dead out...no expression

It'd be cool to be a zombie.......mmmmmm, human flesh

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:41 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Do you possibly mean West Nile virus confused

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:45 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I think it's called Trioxin 2-4-5 erm

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:49 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

damn birds.......

hey, whats up with da Jesus pic?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:19 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Oh My God!!!!!! Millions Of People In The World Are Going To Die And Billions ill !!

OMFG! The Apocalypse eek! !!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:34 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Do you possibly mean West Nile virus confused

irene is correct...

there is no such thing as the Trioxin 245

it was only a movie

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:14 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by fever red
The last flight of Dr... what was his name?
Anyhow, one of Tiptree's finest works.

DOLITTLE!! eek!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:28 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by hh?

there is no such thing as the Trioxin 245

it was only a movie

...Yes, of course it was ninja shifty

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
...Yes, of course it was ninja shifty

shifty

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:59 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Oh My God!!!!!! Millions Of People In The World Are Going To Die And Billions ill !!

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
from aol news:

The World Health Organisation says a Bird Flu pandemic could lead to seven million deaths and make billions of people ill.

"I believe we are closer now to a pandemic than at any time in recent years,'' Shigeru Omi, WHO's Western Pacific regional director said yesterday at a regional meeting about the disease.

"The current outbreak (of avian influenza) in poultry is historically unprecedented in terms of geographical spread and impact,'' he said.

"This virus appears to be not only very resilient, but also extremely versatile.''

WHO's global influenza expert, Klaus Stohr, told delegates the H5N1 bird flu virus - which has killed 32 people in Thailand and Vietnam and millions of chickens across Asia this year - "is certainly the most likely one that will cause the next pandemic.''

Influenza pandemics historically occur every 20 to 30 years when the genetic makeup of a flu strain changes so dramatically that people have little or no immunity built up from previous flu bouts.

The Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918-19 killed between 20 and 40 million people.

Urgent plans needed

Health ministers from 13 Asian countries pledged at the meeting to cooperate more in efforts to ward off the possible pandemic and to prepare contingency plans to deal with it.

Omi told the meeting that the region must reduce bird flu's threat to humans by changing farming practices.

"This means a thorough overhaul of animal husbandry practices, and the way animals are raised for food in the region. I believe that anything less than that will only result in further threats to public health,'' he explained.

Chickens, ducks and other animals are often allowed to roam freely on small Southeast Asian farms, and often come into close contact with wild animals and with family members.

Some animal health experts have been promoting so-called ''closed-system farming,'' in which poultry are raised in a sealed environment where they face minimal exposure to outside infections. But the system is likely to be prohibitively expensive for many poor farmers.
o well

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:00 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I admit, it was me who raised the dead.

Ma' bad erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:03 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I admit, it was me who raised the dead.

Ma' bad erm

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:04 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

im allready paranoid enough. if i have to start worrying about some dumb arse birds then i might as well go ahead and lock myself in my anti-bacterial storm shelter. i will be without the contact of the outside world and when they do find me i will have died and rotted to the point of non-identification. i hate that. Darn birds.....Why did Hitchcock have to be right?

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:12 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets all just kill the birds

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:13 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Lets all just kill the birds

Sounds like a good idea to me

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:32 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:33 AM