KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How does it feel to lose someone you care about??

How does it feel to lose someone you care about??
Started by: ZomBiE_HunTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well, I reciently lost my grandfather I couldnt sleep for almost a week. Man life can be hell sometimes

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 08:19 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

A lot of months back my white cat Snowy was killed, ran over. I was coming home one day and I was upset at not having a girlfriend and not being loved by anyone outside of my family. So I walked past Snowy who was lying next to the plants in the garden sleeping and went in the house. About ten minutes later some kids from the street brought him to the door and told me they'd found him on the road. I was tore apart, the tears were flowing and even after they buried him in the back garden I wouldn't stop crying and I never believed he was gone. But I had cared for him and never want to go through that again because the pain is so unbearable. I don't feel upset so much now because I know he's safe from further harm and that he knew that I cared for him.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:35 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lostgirl

My grandma died about 4 years ago.
I was 10. I came home one day with my report card and was soo happy b/c I got all a's and b's. I saw my cousin Jared standing in the hallway of my house crying. All I did was look up and smile at him. I walked into my moms room jumping up and down. But my mom was crying as well. When she told me the news I got up and walked out the door, and saw my cousin Jared standing there looking at me. He began to open his arms and I ran to them, he hugged me and cried with me. I feel bad for the other people who have lost someone and no one to talk to about. I spent a lot of time with my grandma. When she was at the hospital dying, I held her hand and told her of memories we had when I was younger since she could not talk. She couldn't move, open her eyes nor could she have the ability to speak, she was so weak. I remember looking down at her and I told her I loved her . She moved her thumb to rub across my hand. 10 minutes after I left the hospital my Aunt called my mom on her cell phone to tell us that she passed away. I tried so hard not to cry to much because my grandma would have want me to be strong. And till this day I look up at the stars and remember of all things we ever did.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:14 PM
lostgirl is currently offline Click here to Send lostgirl a Private Message Find more posts by lostgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

How does it feel......

My cousin died when I was 16, she was 15...I couldn't even go to the funeral....My grandma died but was old, so I still do miss her...

When a good friend doesn't die but just leaves...I feel awfully awfully sad. sad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:15 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

i don't really like it when you see people up set because they have lost something what really means alot to them and i get this weird feeling in side of me and i start to think of these things i cant really explain what they are.... kinda upsetting seeing people like this.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 02:08 PM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote