KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Ultimate Matrix Collection Review

The Ultimate Matrix Collection Review
Started by: DirectorFitz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I got it yesterday!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 09:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

How is it? Worth the $70.00

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:57 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

woah..i hit it right on the spot...anyways i just found out that the dvd collection does not include the MTV Awards Matrix spoof found on the matrix reloaded C.D ( I loved that!)
anyone got any suggestions on how i can seel my matrix movies..that i already own...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:15 AM
theshakl is currently offline Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Can some one post screenshots of some other parts of the new transfer of the first film? for instance, I want to see what the scene in the hallway at the end looks like now

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:36 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Sell your dvd's at FYe, they give your store credit, or EB games. If you are going to buy the box set, go to best buy, the standard edition of the boxset is on sale for 52.99, and the limited edition is 89.99, and the sale ends saturday night. By the way all the extras on the original version of Reoladed and Revolutions that came out last year on the individual discs are not on the bonus discs of the box set, like the MTV awars spoof. You will have to keep those dvd's if you want those extras.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:09 AM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver by far the BEST dvd boxset EVER. Cant stop lookin at THE ROOTS OF THE MATRIX. I love THE ZION ARCHIVE. wow. the comentaries with the 2 philosophers on all 3 films is VERY hard hiting.
YOU HAVE TO HEAR WHAT THEY TO SAY.got it the day they put it out ther at BEST BUY. THE BEST BOXSET....EVER. raver

FREE YOUR MIND.

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 06:26 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

~eXiTeMeNt~

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 08:56 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

what are the easter eggs?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:42 AM
theshakl is currently offline Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i dont know....chocolate... laughing out loud god i crack myself up sometimes no expression

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 06:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

don't laugh to hard.....

anyways serious guys

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 02:39 AM
Korri

nah i dunno yet.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 04:52 PM
Shilohbloo

This is an awesome review of the 10 disc set. Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by Shilohbloo on Nov 6th, 2005 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:17 PM
Shilohbloo is currently offline Click here to Send Shilohbloo a Private Message Find more posts by Shilohbloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote