KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel vs. Quazar

Captain Marvel vs. Quazar
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Captain Marvel vs. Quazar

Remember Quazar. He rocks.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 04:59 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Don't both of them use the nega bands, but while quasar has not really used them to their full potential, cap marvel can, which would lead me to think captain marvel is stronger.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ohhh. Well, Captain Marvel died and Quazer was tourtured to death or something. We need some experts on the bands. I think they do the users will.
Like ya said though C.M. had that and thier power. What i was wondering is if Quazers departure and return had made a sig.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:11 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:20 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Quasar uses the QUANTUM bands, C.M. uses the NEGA bands.

Quasar utilizes energy, with which he can make constructs, quantum bubbles, tubes, and many more, varying in degrees of complexity. He can drain energy too.

CM utilzes energy as well, particularly photonic energy, light particles. He can use this to tap into, control and absorb other forms of energy. He can create shields with this, fly, energy blasts and many more. As they are energy based, they are hard to define, he has been seen preforming many astounding acts.

They both have Cosmic Awareness

CM gets his energy from light, which he constantly absorbs. Quasar can suck up as much of his energy as he wants, and it won't do anything, as Marv would readily be taking in more. There is a limit to Quasar's ability to drain energy, so after awhile he'd just have to stop and try a new tactic.

I'd say it goes to Marv, after seeing some of his awe inspiring acts. Q is no slouch, but Marv has taken down harder opponents.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:16 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wich CM? cuz if its genis vel he wins, im not to sure about the other ones

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:34 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Genis would win. I think Mar-Vell would win as well. Phyla is probably a bit too impetuous and new to the roll. Photon, Monica Rambeau who once used the name...I'm not sure about. She can transform into light energy from any part of the spectrum, so Quasar might actually be able to absorb her.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:00 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of the two I like Quasar better but I think Mar Vell would win. Q was trained by Shield but Vell was a Kree soldier with more battle experience. Although there are a couple of things that would also tip it in Q's favor; one, he's already beaten four other former protectors of the universe; two, while Mar Vell needed the help of the Avengers to defeat the universal menace he was assigned to battle (Thanos), Q defeated his assigned universal threat (Maelstrom) by himself.

And referring to the post that there's a limit to how much energy the Q-bands can absorb, the limits of the bands actually haven't been established - the closest is when Q absorbed Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, Q only stopped because... well... it's infinite.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:31 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

got to be quasar the name captain marvel wields bad luck

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:27 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Tongue

Photonic power is pretty much infinite as well

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:54 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Captain Marvel III aka Genis-Vell, son of the first Captain Mar-Vell, is probably stronger than his father, he has show great feats of superhuman strenght, as going toe to toe with the Maestro, aka evil incarnation of Hulk, he has show to be able to teleport, flight at warp speeds, and fire bolts of energy of great power, and he possess a great control over his powers, Quasar on the other hand is the Marvel Green Lantern, but onestly i give this to Genis, he's more fun, and anyway stronger.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 02:44 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I think once Carol achieves better directional moves that she would stand a chance against Quazar.
Most likely occurrence is Quazar uses some healing light on himself that he can derive from the Vishanti's practices and turns Carol inside out.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 05:58 PM