KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who is not excited?

Who is not excited?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Who is not excited?

You know I really like the fact Supes is coming back to the screen, but when i heard it was being treated like a sequel to Superman II, needless to say I got really bummed. I was really hoping they were going to go the same rout as Batman. Both of them startting over from scratch. That would be kinda of surreal don't you think?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:27 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Yeah I was also hoping hey were going to start all over again fresh in the same vein as Batman Begins, but I guess they thought differently.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 06:28 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

I think you're exactly right, OB1-adobe. They should just start fresh. Why weigh it down with old stories that aren't relevant?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 01:52 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

My same thoughts.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:32 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

They need to start over with the beginning of the legend (like Batman Begins) and reintroduce the character to today's audience. And they should stay away from the Death of Superman story, too, that might've of worked if they had made the movie in the mid-90s as was originally planned.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 10:09 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote