KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why Do All My Threads Die Within 1 week

Why Do All My Threads Die Within 1 week
Started by: taft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by taft
i dont know who any of u are

this is prolly why your threads crash and burn then.

psst. fyi, you have to give them something fun to do. I made the temple thread last summer and its now the single biggest thread in the SW section. smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:39 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

temple?

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:45 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Let it all Hang Out Star Wars Style aka the temple aka the Jedi Temple aka its a long story dont ask wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:53 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

im not a fan of star wars

in fact ive never seen any star wars movie

isnt that funny¿

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:04 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

I had a thread that lasted longer than a week once...I think.

The only ones where mine stay popular are in the music forum.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:09 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by taft
im not a fan of star wars
in fact ive never seen any star wars movie

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:10 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your threads don't last because people don't care about you.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:14 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea sometimes I don't see mined after one day and then they apear alittle after that.To post a thread yu have to catch the people's interest.That is what I try to do.
It is hard when you have threads like those strange ones but hey I am willing to beat them at there own game!lol!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:23 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

jackie ufe seen my no stupid thread havent u???¿

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I think so.What other threads have you made?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:33 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

i dunno
but ive never seen any star wars movie before

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:41 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

You never saw any at all?You should!They are so great!Star wars is the best movie ever!Go rent them I bet you will love them!and become a big fan like us!JM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:42 PM
taft
that guy

nah ive seen some clips
and i dont like it

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:15 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

What not to like?It is so good!You have to be crazy not like star wars!Anyway what's up?JM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:16 PM
taft
that guy

i hate star wars ther BORING!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:24 PM
taft
that guy

ur dvd collection is missing something

the aqua teen hunger force 1-3 seson box set

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:31 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

erm.... mass car accident? confused

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:34 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
this is prolly why your threads crash and burn then.

psst. fyi, you have to give them something fun to do. I made the temple thread last summer and its now the single biggest thread in the SW section. smile

Oh yesh. My Gentleman's Club had a jolly good run.

*sniff* I miss it

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:19 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I don't watch the Team show but I like Family Guy and Futruama infact I am going to ask for the season four of Futurmara for Christmas.Hope I get it!JM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:21 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I don't watch the Team show but I like Family Guy and Futruama infact I am going to ask for the season four of Futurmara for Christmas.Hope I get it!JM

What the f**k?

Uh... are you on the wrong planet?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:21 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote