KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whats the LAST thing you purchased?

Whats the LAST thing you purchased?
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (282): « First ... « 267 268 [269] 270 271 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

I never went to the store today. Had enough smokes, nothing needed for dinner...my carbon footprint was tiny!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 07:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I got caught in rush hour traffic, my carbon footprint is Godzilla size.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 12:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Due to international copyright law, it couldnt actually be Godzilla sized.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I remember leaded gasoline. #dinosaur

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:41 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I remember 8 Ball jackets. #knewaguywhomuggedaguy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:49 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Chicken breasts
Cheddar cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Garlic clove
Fresh veggies

-Going to make chicken fajitas on a "feed an army" scale, relatives incoming! This is not a drill!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 01:53 AM
riv6672

Hope you didnt prank the food, after they woke you up at the ass crack of dawn! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:35 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Don't tempt me. But I respect the food too much to frink with it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yamaha Home Theater Receiver Calibration Microphone, I'm sure that the balance to my system is off and this should fix that for more true sound.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 01:51 PM
riv6672

^^^damn! eek!

Pizza for dinner.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 09:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I didn't really buy it so much as said "hey Pops, that's a nice couch I could put that in the attic for my movie man cave" and voila I have an awesome soft leather couch to chill in.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 02:28 AM
riv6672

^^^Oh thats NICE. Very nice! yes

I got weekend snacks. Chips dip sammich fixings a big fat pickle caught my eye...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:15 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Ah darn I forgot to get labor Day snackage, welp I know what I'm going to be doing today.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 11:17 AM
riv6672

I'll be making a pot of chili monday, as requested by the mother in law!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 08:50 AM
TheOneFirestorm

Grilled cheese sandwich and fries at the Big Red Keno restaurant because I was watching Saturday evening and night college football games with a friend.
Wolverine Gators, Red Wolves Cornhuskers, and Seminoles Crimson Tide.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 03:10 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Couldn't pay me to watch college football sober.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:06 PM
riv6672

Not college football guy.
Hell, i'm a lackluster PRO football guy. I only catch a handful of games per season.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 05:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

10 cases of bottled water. #beprepared

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:11 PM
riv6672

Spinach dip.

Prepared in general, or prepared for something in particular?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 09:39 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well, there's fires and earthquakes and hurricanes and solar flares going on in the world at the moment, it's certainly a good idea to prep for anything that comes at you whether you can anticipate it or not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 12:55 PM