KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Longshot vs. Spider-man

Longshot vs. Spider-man
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Longshot vs. Spider-man

O.k. Gang. This is my X-men. Longshot is prob. my fav. character in marvel. He's just frickin` brave.
I think he's got what it take to nail web head to a wall.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 05:42 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

This is the ticker. Longshot is the guy who can beat Spider-man and all you are to ashamed to even adress this thread.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:20 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'll address........ spider sense beats luck powers.......... spidey wins

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 09:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom
This is the ticker. Longshot is the guy who can beat Spider-man and all you are to ashamed to even adress this thread.

You're kidding, right ?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:21 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

No not kidding about either. One you seek to achieve your means through shame. Two Longshot would kick his butt.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:13 PM
Kid Kurdy

Hahaha whatever you say dude. And how exactly is he going to beat Spider-Man ? You didn't give much explanation.

And don't say luck, because the famous luck of Longshot doesn't work always, and doesn't last forever either.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:32 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Longshot's luck is very fickle and usually works best if the environment comes to play.

I think Maelstrom created this topic before [as I don't see my response here]. It could probably be merged with the other one that actually was created a little more currently.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:45 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Take your throw it back in the face attitude, guy. It's your dream and a delusion that dies with you. That only binds you not others. But how does it feel to know that your life exists to get rid of you and that you are not my life. No matter how hard you try to be. Personaly i am not bound by my words or deeds. And you all will be through here shortly. And guy, I will be ashamed of you infront of the Father. Clear. Cause puppy dog. Life ain't a joke and you aint a funny one. And guy, I don't care who you are. I don't know you and i don't want to know you.
It's been really unimpressive how you've tried to hang out around me. I hope you enjoyed yourself but i doubt it.
To continue. Spider-man can't even avoid every bullet. When Longshot's luck gets the chance to function not as protecting him and doesn't go bad on him, Spider-man's legs get crushed like flour.
When it is just acting as a guide his iron spikes find their target, even if it is hiding in the shadows like Nightcrawler can.
Spider-man needs to "see", Longshot does not.
As you can tell, I'm not concerned with you.
Get it straight dude, "I don't want you."

Last edited by Wonder Man on Jan 20th, 2005 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:46 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Take your throw it back in the face attitude, guy. It's your dream and a delusion that dies with you. That only binds you not others. But how does it feel to know that your life exists to get rid of you and that you are not my life. No matter how hard you try to be. Personaly i am not bound by my words or deeds. And you all will be through here shortly. And guy, I will be ashamed of you infront of the Father. Clear. Cause puppy dog. Life ain't a joke and you aint a funny one. And guy, I don't care who you are. I don't know you and i don't want to know you.
It's been really unimpressive how you've tried to hang out around me. I hope you enjoyed yourself but i doubt it.

?????

I really think you should lay down a bit wink.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:01 PM
radioboy121

Who was that comment addressed to? Did I say something wrong?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:10 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think Longshot could win...mabye.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:02 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote:
To continue. Spider-man can't even avoid every bullet. When Longshot's luck gets the chance to function not as protecting him and doesn't go bad on him, Spider-man's legs get crushed like flour.
When it is just acting as a guide his iron spikes find their target, even if it is hiding in the shadows like Nightcrawler can.

1. What are you talking about?

2. Who are you talking to?

3. What did that person do to deserve that rambling hissy fit you just threw?

4. Are you a guy or a girl?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:06 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:

um................. are you a nutcase?

also (aside from your bizarre rambling) spiderman has had to fight without being able to see a few times, the spider sense still guides him away from danger and can help him locate his adversary

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:53 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

wonder who else will quote that woefully unquotable quote? i think my quota on using the word quote is full now

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:54 PM
radioboy121

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
um................. are you a nutcase?

also (aside from your bizarre rambling) spiderman has had to fight without being able to see a few times, the spider sense still guides him away from danger and can help him locate his adversary

Darkness would bother Spiderman emotionally, but his senses allow him so much leeway that he can leave his mind wandering on other things and he wouldn't trip on anything. This was illustrated in one of his comics with the holographical covers in the early 90's where they elaborate this power showing him reading a book while navigating a messy room.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:00 AM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

WTF is this? I hate the insect, but Longshot doesnt stand a chance!

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:27 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote