KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What has been your lowest grade ever?

What has been your lowest grade ever?
Started by: cgtuna21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Papaumau
Man of the world

When I left school I did so without even a leaving certificate. ( That's the bit of paper you get to say that you completed the minimum requirement in education ).

I left early so that I could get a job and earn some money !

Needless to say..I did not go to univesity although I did go to night-school for three years to get my advanced City and Guilds of London craft certificate. At that time I was an apprentice joiner.

Bugger the grades....get out and be what you want to be by using your brain and your wits.

After leaving my trade to join the civil service I went on to be promoted to the level of "Police Inspector" ( I was in national security by this time ).

While I was in the civil service abroad I "aquired" some cheap beach-front property, did it up and sold it on for a large profit.

I am now retired from the civil service and I own a large portfolio of holiday accommodation in the Mediterranean, on the Black Sea and around The canary Islands.

So...all you need is a basic education, a bit of gumption, ( drive ), and a vivid imagination and you can be a success.

By all means get good grades and go to college and university if you want to, but all you will do then is finish up in a high-paid job that you hate !

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:08 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

My lowest grade wast even a grade, on an exam it was a 0 and i also got a 2, my lowest overall grade was an incomplete though. This was the year in school where i diddnt care. I usually made honor's or got the mediocre of a 2.5. This is what can happen when you dont do homework

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

I remember once i got a 2 at french. I never liked french.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 08:05 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I hate the French in general, but the language does have a sexy accent comming from a woman.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 10:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

ug(ungradable) in science

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 11:38 PM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

good job.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 01:02 AM