KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Indiana Jones IV

Indiana Jones IV
Started by: chico

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Lets just hope it is good. Because if its bad mad they'll ruin a great trioligy!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i just HOPE and PRAY that they don't screw this up... i'm putting a lot of faith in them... lol I love all the Indiana Jones movies and they don't need to pull a Terminator on us and just ruin it...

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:49 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Indiana Jones 4

what do u guys think the story line is gonna be? I havent really looked around the net on any info on it. Do you think it will do well? I mean harrison ford is in his 60's can he actually jump from burning suspension bridges etc anymore smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:34 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

whoah whoah back up.......there is going to be an indiana jones 4?????? that is crazy! i can honestly say i didnt see that one coming

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:16 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I did hear about that I think it's nuts Harrison ford acts like he has Alzheimer's now and i have a sneaking suspicion that he will be verbatim like sean connary in lxg

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:40 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yes there is gonna be a indy jones 4 i think spielberg is working on the script etc now. I thought i had heard 2006 is when the movie will come out however i am not sure, but i did remember seeing an interview where harrison definatly admited he is doing the movie. So yes a 60 year old indy smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:53 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Indiana Jones 4 info: http://www.killermovies.com/i/indianajones4/
In my opinion this is the worst idea ever.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:32 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The concept or the execution, Kes?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The execution. Making this movie is a bad idea. The triology is too good, it's been too long and movies nowdays are just too different.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:38 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Could well be, yes... still, Raiders was a mad idea when it came out so who knows, eh?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 11:45 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

maybe maybe not smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

blah no spielberg and didnt know its coming out next year! Its sounding more and more like its gonna suck. Studios still wanna ride coat tails of old movies and milk it even when the lead actors now qualify for senor citizens discounts, WHY!! althought it would be cool if sean connery were in it along with harrison again eh!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Indiana jones 4

Is anyone else looking forward to this movie? I know i am, however i have my doubts on weather spielberg will be able to pull it off. Raiders of the lost ark is one of the greatest movies of all time. The trilogy lives on as one of the best trilogys and will live on forever as one of the best. Im scared though that a fourth movie will just make this movies series become an over done cliche, seeing how harrison is a little to old to be doing the action of an indiana jones. What could they possibly do in this movie that hasnt already been done aswell, i mean the last crusade mirrored raiders of the lost ark in many ways, and would the movie be better with or without connery i think it would be a better investment without him. any way im anxious for another adventure. what do you all think

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i didnt read ur thread dont have time but if harrison ford isnt playing the charatcer then i aint going to go see it cause he rocks as indy but yeah if he is in it i will be excited to go cause i luv those movies

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:56 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

lol noone likes indy ?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 07:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Is this in production yet? When does it come out?
This is the first time I've heard Indiana Jones 4.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 08:36 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah its in production, speilberg said his kids were saying "dad your making all these movies for mom, why dont you make a movie for us" and thats literally what inspired him to make indy 4

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:11 AM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I heard the rumor that there will be no CGI in the movie!!!
They want it to look and feel like the originals!! how cool is that?
Cooler than you would know!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 08:33 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that would be great thats the indy appeal real movie with as little CGI as possible

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:03 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think this is a great idea. People have been saying that it's a stupid idea because Harrison Ford is too old to be playing Indiana Jones. I guess these people just forgot the premise of the indy films, that Jones is a college professor who sometimes goes on "treasure hunts" for lost or rare artifacts. Isn't it believable if Indiana has done this all his life......he'd do it when he's in his fifties and sixties too?

I do hope that they keep the continuity up though........given Ford's age this movie should take place in atleast the mid 1960s............it would be really cheesy if we have an old Indiana Jones and he's still stuck in the 1940s.........

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:34 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote