KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Jahovas witness

Jahovas witness
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
omega_star_23

oh and I menat pushy not puchy lol

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:50 PM
omega_star_23 is currently offline Click here to Send omega_star_23 a Private Message Find more posts by omega_star_23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:56 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yahoo the false believers

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:57 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by omega_star_23
Why not just put up a sign that says I'm a satanist back off on your front door? that should deterr them :-D

Because if you believe in "Satan", you also believe in God, and they would more than likely use that against you, given a "Satanist" isn't aware of his own beliefs, as contradictory as they are subject to being.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 04:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Indeed. If anything that would just encourage them even more.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 05:41 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Catholics and Jehova Witnesses. As a neutral, I suppose, though I listened more than talked. And although I think very low of all religious shit everyone sticks up your ass, they weren't ANY different from Christians.
catholics and JW are christians!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 09:58 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have no respect for a religion that advertises their beliefs like some stupid telemarketer or magazine salesman. They're annoying and it's tactless to go around advertising your religion to other people.

The fact that it's part of their service is irrelevent to the fact that it's ****ing stupid.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 10:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Christians believe they have a mandate to promote their ideas. The Witnesses are just a bit pushy.

Don't answer the door. Or tell them to f**k off.......

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 10:16 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Jehova's witnesses are not Bible thumpers...in fact, what they teach is far from the Bible...very weird views on Christ...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:14 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
very weird views on Christ...
all views on this so called christ is weird

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:47 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
A) Complaining about annoying religious people is hardly philosophy
B) Just don't answer the door. It's not that hard.

I'd also like to add :
C) Tell them to stop coming to your house (I'm sure they'll respect that and listen)

noone from jehovas witness knocks on my door anyway, so I cant share in your despair.. I believe its not just jehovas witness doing the door to door nonsense.. mormans and other christian groups do it as well.

I know there are hard headed religious zealots in the world, but they all have to listen if you tell them you do not want to hear it. I believe in the bible it mentions jesus saying something to the effect of "Let them come"... bangin someones door down isnt lettin them come..

JW's deal mainly with the book of revelations and consider jesus to be a seperate entity from god [ just as you are considered a seperate entity from your father/mother ]

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Jan 12th, 2005 at 12:20 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 12:18 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote