KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whats your favourite poison? (AlcoholicDrink)

What is your favorite kind of alcohol?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beer/Malt Liquor 11 14.67%
Wine/Champagne 5 6.67%
Whiskey 7 9.33%
Vodka 8 10.67%
Gin 4 5.33%
Tequila/Mescal 4 5.33%
Rum 11 14.67%
Wine Coolers/Malt Beverage 6 8.00%
Mixed drink/Speciality mix 12 16.00%
I don't drink alcohol. 7 9.33%
Total: 38 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Whats your favourite poison? (AlcoholicDrink)
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell is that?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:45 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Renamon
What the hell is that?

Someone that is against abortion....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killing unborn children... I'm surprised people even do it.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:46 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Killing unborn children... I'm surprised people even do it.

Nah, I disagree...it's called aborting fetuses...and it's cool...there are too many children anyways....and the fetus doesn't care....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

as i said, first year of being a teenager is considered a pre-teen where i live, not to mention in my family.

Telling you my life story is illogical, so I'm going to stop while im ahead.
My 12 year old daughter is about to turn 13 in two weeks....she is leaving her pre-teen status and entering her first year as a full fledged teen. In some countries...I could marry her off to my neighbor for cattle and food.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:49 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
My 12 year old daughter is about to turn 13 in two weeks....she is leaving her pre-teen status and entering her first year as a full fledged teen. In some countries...I could marry her off to my neighbor for cattle and food.

Is she good looking? I happen to have some cattle and food right here....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:50 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Bardock42
Is she good looking? I happen to have some cattle and food right here....
She is beautiful, smart and tallented...she plays the viola! *proud parent here* .......I doubt you could ever have enough cows nor corn to trade for her....

made by Scribble

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:53 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

She is beautiful, smart and tallented...she plays the viola! *proud parent here* .......I doubt you could ever have enough cows nor corn to trade for her....

Hmm, do I get some sort of bonus for being german? ....what if I can make her fall in love with me....will i get her for free? What about a buy one get one free deal?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:55 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I disagree...it's called aborting fetuses...and it's cool...there are too many children anyways....and the fetus doesn't care....
ya'know, its really gonna suck when people take this abortion shit to far and just stop having children all together. end of the human race. without children, there is no futute, you might as well blow your brains out yourself.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:56 PM
Bardock42

ya'know, its really gonna suck when people take this abortion shit to far and just stop having children all together. end of the human race. without children, there is no futute, you might as well blow your brains out yourself.

Well, what's so bad about the end of the human race anyways?

Besides....nowadays we are 6 Billion and there are humans dying every day....so if one is really pro-life they should just adopt children ..because there are actual children dying....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 12:59 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Hmm, do I get some sort of bonus for being german? ....what if I can make her fall in love with me....will i get her for free? What about a buy one get one free deal?
negative on that answer my friend...I have to keep here innocent as long as possible...

woah...wait, two for one deal....? how so....

made by Scribble

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:01 PM
Bardock42

negative on that answer my friend...I have to keep here innocent as long as possible...

woah...wait, two for one deal....? how so....

Haha that's good....like buy one daughter get another child for free? I'm sure polygamy is also permitted in the countries you can buy girls for cattle.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:03 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, i would have had a younger brother or sister, but it died before it waas born. its a sad thing and no one has any guilt or regrets of what they could be taking away. they could be taking away an important person, or someone they could have loved. Why in the world would someone take a life from something? it's retarded and nothing can change my thoughts on this. The end of the human race will be the end of everything. Without the human race, the world will no longer know what love is. There is only one good thing about the end of the human race and that would be the end to all wars. hell, the human race was smarter during its primal age..

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:03 PM
Bardock42

yes, i would have had a younger brother or sister, but it died before it waas born. its a sad thing and no one has any guilt or regrets of what they could be taking away. they could be taking away an important person, or someone they could have loved. Why in the world would someone take a life from something? it's retarded and nothing can change my thoughts on this. The end of the human race will be the end of everything. Without the human race, the world will no longer know what love is. There is only one good thing about the end of the human race and that would be the end to all wars. hell, the human race was smarter during its primal age..

Oh at some point new life would exist that knows love...that's pretty likely....also...love is overrated.

And a fetus might very well turn out the next Hitler....then what....you wish he/she was aborted in the first place? Nah, it's always stupid to mess with free will. Abortion rocks.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:06 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Haha that's good....like buy one daughter get another child for free? I'm sure polygamy is also permitted in the countries you can buy girls for cattle.
Im gonna have to let my babies become old maids...I cant give them up...least not for a few more years. love

see?

Attachment: monsters1.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

made by Scribble

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:08 PM
Bardock42

Im gonna have to let my babies become old maids...I cant give them up...least not for a few more years. love

see?

Let me be honest here....I don't think you stand a chance...they are too pretty....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:09 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh at some point new life would exist that knows love...that's pretty likely....also...love is overrated.

And a fetus might very well turn out the next Hitler....then what....you wish he/she was aborted in the first place? Nah, it's always stupid to mess with free will. Abortion rocks.
Not quite what i meant. in the end, there is always death. nothing, not even the sun will last forever. But still, bing born is a very primal state, in fact the purest. It is said that the born child, before a certain age and forgets, knows more than most adults. Showing that you think you will be a bad parent only forces you to abort the unborn child. A child growing up like Hitler is more likely than someone growing to be a nice guy now days anyway. Mainly because more people murder for drugs, steal, and beat their children. They drink, ruining the child. Going through this state, it is likely no one will survive through the next millennium, because people are stupid. Much like myself, and you, we have no clue what the future holds, but still, we ruin it. Abortion is one way saying that we have no care what happens in the future because we are going to be dead when it comes. When the earth is free of human race, we won't be there, therefor we do not care. That is probebly what you think.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:15 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Let me be honest here....I don't think you stand a chance...they are too pretty....
that is almost like the sweetest thing Ive heard....yes thank you ...

hope you dont mind the semi-sorta e-physical affection(messed), if so Ill make note. stick out tongue

made by Scribble

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:17 PM
Bardock42

Not quite what i meant. in the end, there is always death. nothing, not even the sun will last forever. But still, bing born is a very primal state, in fact the purest. It is said that the born child, before a certain age and forgets, knows more than most adults. Showing that you think you will be a bad parent only forces you to abort the unborn child. A child growing up like Hitler is more likely than someone growing to be a nice guy now days anyway. Mainly because more people murder for drugs, steal, and beat their children. They drink, ruining the child. Going through this state, it is likely no one will survive through the next millennium, because people are stupid. Much like myself, and you, we have no clue what the future holds, but still, we ruin it. Abortion is one way saying that we have no care what happens in the future because we are going to be dead when it comes. When the earth is free of human race, we won't be there, therefor we do not care. That is probebly what you think.

Yeah basically....I mean what should make us care? Also, what is so great about the human species? Wouldn't it be nice if only animals without us would be around?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:20 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Animals run on instinct, not free will, thats what makes the human race truly unique.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:22 PM