KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » raiden from mortal kombat vs storm?

raiden from mortal kombat vs storm?
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

raiden from mortal kombat vs storm?

can a mutant defeat a god of thunder and lighting?

what do you think?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:42 AM
5knuckleShuffle is currently offline Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Raiden wins... ESPECIALLY Dark Raiden. I mean, even before, he kicked ass, but he always held back because he didnt want to kill anybody except for one evil person at a time... now he could care less if he "accidently" blows up the planet in the process, as long as he wins.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:08 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

i dunno...Raiden got his ass served by Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in MK Deception.

Maybe Kurt Russell vs. Raiden is a better match up, considering Jack kicked their asses in Big Trouble in Little China...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:54 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

Raiden vs. Thor vs. Zeus vs. Shazam vs. Electro vs. Storm

Let the electricity war begin!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:55 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Quan Chi and Shang Tsung are powerful fighters. Raiden could beat them one on one. But it was too much even for a Thunder God.

I think Shange Tsung and Quan Chi could beat Storm. 2 one 1 or 1 on 1. take your pick.

I say Raiden wins.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:59 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

hehe agreed.

I think the problem with Raiden is he always keeps reverting to a mortal form in order to fight, enter tournaments, etc. If he just kept his godly status, he can probably just f*ck them all up easily.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:30 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Raiden wins! Fightabackaloooooooooooooooo! laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Raiden is a god.Storm is above him in any combat skill.He has more experience, more power, more resistance, more strenght, he will laugh at any kind of weather control feat Storm perform, and then put her K.O. with a electrical superstrenght punch.
SpyCspider i like Jack Burton but he cannot defeat Raiden big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:30 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I think raiden is uber powerful, but I don't think a pissed off strom is anything to be messing around with. Raiden in his mortal form as got his ass handed to him fighting smoke and mileena, in his mortal form raiden will be laughing at any of storms powers....untill he turns around to see a tornado right before it sucks him up. Against his god form,,,,,well he's a god, thor would be more well suited for fighting that kind of power, but the mortal game incarnation gets humilated by storm.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:00 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden would do a fatality on Storm

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:17 PM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Raiden would crush Storm. It may take a few more seconds then he originally thought, but think about which one has superhumanly endurance. One punch. In god form I'd bet he has strength that matches, Superman. I mean c'mon dude, he's a fregen God.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:17 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wtf i said he'd beat her candy ass in god form, in his mortal form he's toast though,,,litterally, he couldn't even stop goro with the help of all the MK fighters,,,,and that was before goro went all superempowered. Subzero killed goro all by himself. Storm has all the powers than mortal raiden AND subs have, hence storm cleans raidens clock.
but god raiden, that wouldn't even be funny. more like sad really.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:25 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

umm.... he wasn't allowed to fight goro in the first MK... that was before he was an official member of the tournament. He didnt become a mortal to fight for earth until 2 or 3...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:38 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

I vote raiden on this one. He is crazy fast in mortal form, not to mention he can shoot lightning from his fingers. Storm on the other hand can conjure all sorts of weather. Albiet Raiden would have a hell of a fight on his hands, I think his speed would prevail.
Raiden in god form.... that isnt even a fight.

when you know your gonna die by the end of the night."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:52 PM
terror_child3 is currently offline Click here to Send terror_child3 a Private Message Find more posts by terror_child3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goro

Goro died by being mortally wounded by Noob Saibot according to the Canon storyline. Each character may have defeated him in their proposed ending storyline, comics, cartoons, etc...but if they're not written by Tobias or Boon, they're not canon.

Just like Johnny Cage didn't really fight Goro (ie. movie)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:54 PM
SpyCspider

hahah some more to add to the list of lightning peepz......

Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars
Count Dooku
Rain from MK (summons lightning)
Ashrah from MK Deception
LiveWire from Batman/Superman Animated

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:56 PM
Kontraz

ashrah doesnt use electricity.....

and spy, when does Goro die, do you know (not claiming noob didnt kill him, for you obviously have proof). Cuz i had always heard that sub-zero had killed him (though noob is sub zero reincarneted, but sub-zero died after goro did, i thought...)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
SpyCspider

what does Ashrah use then? Not sure, she does shoot out bolts of some kind.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/game...bat_history.txt

Excerpt: ".....Kitana and Goro made one last push against Kano's troops but
Kano had managed once again to repel the attack. Furthermore the battle weary
prince Goro had been attacked by the shadow warrior Noob Saibot that was sent
by Shao Kahn. Noob Saibot and Goro battled but Noob Saibot managed to gain the
upper hand and mortally wounded Goro. Goro was brought back to the camp where
Kitana stayed by his side until Goro passed. Kitana briefly returned to Edenia
to attend Goro’s funeral at the Kuatan palace....."

Anyway, not sure this is totally accurate but he seems to know what he's talking about.

peace

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:29 PM
Kontraz

yeah, i'm guessing goro survived the first mk tourny, then.

anyway, about ashra, she shoots some kind of blast of "purity" or something. I dont know, i just know its not actually electricity. It has something to do with her being a demon and slaying other demons to purify her soul or something. I dont know, i have to go and talk to her in the game again.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:35 PM
Joker1237

Raiden never fought Goro,
Goro lost to Liu Kang in the Tourment

But Raiden did kill Kintaro, (Story line)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:54 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote